Report NEP-BAN-2012-02-08This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bos, Marieke, 2012. "Accept or Reject: Do Immigrants Have Less Access to Bank Credit? Evidence from Swedish Pawnshop Customers," SULCIS Working Papers 2012:1, Stockholm University, Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
- Juan Aparicio & Jesus T. Pastor & Subhash Ray, 2012. "An Overall Measure of Technical Inefficiency at the Firm and at the Industrial Level: The 'Lost Return on the Dollar' Revisited," Working papers 2012-02, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Shen, Xuan & Hartarska, Valentina M., 2012. "Derivatives at Agricultural Banks," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119789, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Hartarska, Valentina M. & Nadolnyak, Denis A., 2012. "Financing Constraints and Access to Credit in Post Crisis Environment: Evidence from New Farmers in Alabama," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119799, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Domenico Giannone & Michèle Lenza & Huw Pill & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2012. "The ECB and the Interbank Market," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2012-005, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Li, Xiaofei & Escalante, Cesar L. & Epperson, James E. & Gunter, Lewell F., 2012. "Agricultural Banking and Early Warning Models for the Bank Failures of the Late 2000s Great Recession," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119656, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.