Report NEP-BAN-2011-07-02This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Viral V. Acharya & David R. Skeie, 2011. "A model of liquidity hoarding and term premia in inter-bank markets," Staff Reports 498, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Thomas F. Cosimano & Dalia S Hakura, 2011. "Bank Behavior in Response to Basel Iii; A Cross-Country Analysis," IMF Working Papers 11/119, International Monetary Fund.
- Jaromir Benes & Michael Kumhof, 2011. "Risky Bank Lending and Optimal Capital Adequacy Regulation," IMF Working Papers 11/130, International Monetary Fund.
- Tao Sun, 2011. "Identifying Vulnerabilities in Systemically-Important Financial Institutions in a Macro-Financial Linkages Framework," IMF Working Papers 11/111, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2011. "Impact of the Global Crisison Banking Sector Soundness in Asian Low-Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 11/115, International Monetary Fund.
- Adrian Alter & Yves Stephan Schüler, 2011. "Credit Spead Interdependencies of European States and Banks during the Financial Crisis," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-24, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Domanski, Dietrich & Turner, Philip, 2011. "The Great Liquidity Freeze: What Does It Mean for International Banking?," ADBI Working Papers 291, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Carlos Castro & Stijn Ferrari, 2011. "Measuring and testing for the systemically important financial institutions," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 008779, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- David Bowman & Fang Cai & Sally M. Davies & Steven B. Kamin, 2011. "Quantitative easing and bank lending: evidence from Japan," International Finance Discussion Papers 1018, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Item repec:pav:wpaper:266 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Panayotis G. Michaelides & Angelos T. Vouldis & Efthymios G. Tsionas, 2011. "Returns to scale, productivity and efficiency in US banking (1989-2000): the neural distance function revisited," Working Papers 126, Bank of Greece.
- Georgios Fotopoulos & Helen Louri, 2011. "On the geography of international banking: the role of third-country effects," Working Papers 125, Bank of Greece.