Report NEP-BAN-2010-05-08This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ross Levine, 2010. "An Autopsy of the U.S. Financial System," NBER Working Papers 15956, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giorgio Barba Navaretti & Giacomo Calzolari & Alberto Franco Pozzolo & Micol Levi, 2010. "Multinational Banking in Europe: Financial Stability and Regulatory Implications. Lessons from the Financial Crisis," Development Working Papers 292, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 30 Apr 2010.
- Ugo Albertazzi & Domenico J. Marchetti, 2010. "Credit supply, flight to quality and evergreening: an analysis of bank-firm relationships after Lehman," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 756, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Riccardo De Bonis & Massimiliano Stacchini, 2010. "What Determines the Size of Bank Loans in Industrialized Countries? The Role of Government Debt," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 39, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Francisco J. Santos-Arteaga, 2010. "Bank Runs Without Sunspots," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 02-10, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Yasuyuki Sawada & Kazumitsu Nawata & Masako Ii & Mark J. Lee, 2010. "Did the Financial Crisis in Japan Affect Household Welfare Seriously?," Working Papers 2010-11, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2010.
- Riccardo De Bonis & Giovanni Ferri & Zeno Rotondi, 2010. "Do bank-firm relationships influence firm internationalization?," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 37, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Federico Tamagni, 2010. "Is Bigger Always Better ? The Effect of Size on Defaults," LEM Papers Series 2010/07, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Ben Ali Chiraz & Cédric Lesage, 2010. "Ownership concentration and audit fees: do auditors matter most when investors are protected least?," Post-Print hal-00476923, HAL.
- Balli, Faruk & Basher, Syed Abul & Ozer-Balli, Hatice, 2010. "From Home Bias to Euro Bias: Disentangling the Effects of Monetary Union on the European Financial Markets," MPRA Paper 22430, University Library of Munich, Germany.