Report NEP-BAN-2010-04-24This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pustovalova, Tatiana A., 2010. "Developing the model of the credit risk assessment of the commercial bank credit loans portfolio," Working Papers 104, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Svetlana Andrianova & Panicos Demetriades & Anja Shortland, 2010. "Is Government Ownership of Banks Really Harmful to Growth?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 987, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Mohamed Azzim Gulamhussen & Carlos Pinheiro & Alberto Franco Pozzolo, 2010. "Do multinational banks create or destroy economic value?," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 36, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Robert A. Ritz, 2010. "How do banks respond to increased funding uncertainty?," Economics Series Working Papers 481, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "Risk monitoring tools in bank regulation and supervision – developments since the collapse of Barings Plc," MPRA Paper 22125, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- G. C. Lim & Sarantis Tsiaplias & C. L. Chua, 2010. "Bank and Official Interest Rates: How Do They Interact over Time?," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2010n04, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Philip Z. Maymin & Zakhar G. Maymin, 2010. "Any Regulation of Risk Increases Risk," Papers 1004.1670, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2012.
- Item repec:eui:euiwps:eco2010/07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roxana Chiriac & Winfried Pohlmeier, 2010. "How Risky Is the Value at Risk?," Working Paper Series 07_10, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Friedrich Geiecke & Mark Trede, 2010. "A Direct Test of Rational Bubbles," CQE Working Papers 1310, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Marco Celentani & Miguel García-Posada & Fernando Gómez, 2010. "The Spanish Business Bankruptcy Puzzle and the Crisis," Working Papers 2010-11, FEDEA.