Report NEP-BAN-2009-08-08This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Biggs & Thomas Mayer & Andreas Pick, 2009. "Credit and economic recovery," DNB Working Papers 218, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Itai Agur, 2009. "Regulatory Competition and Bank Risk Taking," DNB Working Papers 213, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- KOBAYASHI Keiichiro, 2009. "A Monetary Model of Banking Crises," Discussion papers 09036, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- William R. Kerr & Ramana Nanda, 2009. "Banking Deregulations, Financing Constraints and Firm Entry Size," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-010, Harvard Business School, revised Oct 2009.
- Alessandri, Piergiorgio & Drehmann, Mathias, 2009. "An economic capital model integrating credit and interest rate risk in the banking book," Working Paper Series 1041, European Central Bank.
- Ongena, Steven & Roscovan, Viorel, 2009. "Bank loan announcements and borrower stock returns: does bank origin matter?," Working Paper Series 1023, European Central Bank.
- Ferreira, Miguel A. & Matos, Pedro, 2009. "Universal banks and corporate control: evidence from the global syndicated loan market," Working Paper Series 1066, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:006069 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Castrén, Olli & Fitzpatrick, Trevor & Sydow, Matthias, 2009. "Assessing portfolio credit risk changes in a sample of EU large and complex banking groups in reaction to macroeconomic shocks," Working Paper Series 1002, European Central Bank.
- Ioannis Asimakopoulos & Panayiotis Athanasoglou,, 2009. "Revisiting the Merger and Acquisition Performance of European Banks," Working Papers 100, Bank of Greece.
- KAMGNA, Severin Yves & TINANG, Nzesseu Jules & TSOMBOU, Kinfak Christian, 2009.
"Propositions d'indicateurs macroprudentiels pour le systeme bancaire de la CEMAC
[Macroprudentials indicators for CEMAC banking system]," MPRA Paper 16555, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Victoria Wise & Muhammad Mahboob Ali, 2009. "Corporate Governance and Corporate Social Responsibility in Bangladesh with special reference to Commercial Banks," AIUB Bus Econ Working Paper Series AIUB-BUS-ECON-2009-05, American International University-Bangladesh, Office of Research and Publications (ORP), revised Jun 2009.
- A A Rushdi, 2009. "Performance Measure for the Commercial Banks in Bangladesh: An Application of Total Factor Productivity," AIUB Bus Econ Working Paper Series AIUB-BUS-ECON-2009-01, American International University-Bangladesh, Office of Research and Publications (ORP), revised Feb 2009.
- Donze, Jocelyn & Dubec, Isabelle, 2009.
"La tarification des retraits aux distributeurs automatiques bancaires, une revue de la littérature
[ATM withdrawal pricing, a survey of the literature]," MPRA Paper 16546, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Héctor G. González Padilla, 2009. "La privatización de bancos públicos provinciales en Argentina en 1993-2001," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 401, Universidad del CEMA.