Report NEP-BAN-2009-07-11This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schäfer, Dorothea & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 2009. "Bad Bank(s) and Recapitalization of the Banking Sector," CEPR Discussion Papers 7349, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olivier De Jonghe, 2009. "Back to the basics in banking ? A micro-analysis of banking system stability," Working Paper Research 167, National Bank of Belgium.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Pietro F. Peretto, 2009. "Credit quantity and credit quality: bank competition and capital accumulation," Staff Reports 375, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Gersbach, Hans, 2009. "Private Insurance Against Systemic Crises?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7342, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eric Van Tassel, 2009. "Sharing credit information under endogenous costs," Working Papers 09004, Department of Economics, College of Business, Florida Atlantic University.
- Adam B. Ashcraft & James J. McAndrews & David R. Skeie, 2009. "Precautionary reserves and the interbank market," Staff Reports 370, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Hamid Mehran & Michael Suher, 2009. "The impact of tax law changes on bank dividend policy, sell-offs, organizational form, and industry structure," Staff Reports 369, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Fungacova, Zuzana & Godlewski, Christophe J. & Weill, Laurent, 2009. "Asymmetric Information and Loan Spreads in Russia: Evidence from Syndicated Loans," BOFIT Discussion Papers 7/2009, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Koetter , Michael & Wedow, Michael, 2009. "Regional growth and finance in Europe: Is there a quality effect of bank efficiency?," Research Discussion Papers 13/2009, .
- Howard Bodenhorn, 2009. "Splendid Associations of Favored Individuals: Federal and State Commercial Banking Policy in the Federalist Era," NBER Working Papers 15135, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hodonou DANNON, 2009. "Efficacité et productivité des banques de la zone UEMOA dans un contexte de réformes financières. Une application de la méthode DEA (Banks efficiency and productivity in the WAEMU in a context of fina," Working Papers 216, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- Helmut Elsinger, 2009. "Financial Networks, Cross Holdings, and Limited Liability," Working Papers 156, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Lopez Cordova, Ernesto & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad & Woodruff, Christopher, 2009. "Remittances and banking sector breadth and depth : evidence from Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4983, The World Bank.
- Herrala, Risto, 2009. "Credit crunch? An empirical test of cyclical credit policy," Research Discussion Papers 10/2009, .