Report NEP-BAN-2008-12-14This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kimie Harada & Takatoshi Ito, 2008. "Did Mergers Help Japanese Mega-Banks Avoid Failure? Analysis of the Distance to Default of Banks," NBER Working Papers 14518, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hainz, Christa & Weill, Laurent & Godlewski, Christophe J., 2008. "Bank competition and collateral : theory and evidence," Research Discussion Papers 27/2008, Bank of Finland.
- Sonia Ondo-Ndong & Laurence Scialom, 2008. "Northern Rock: The anatomy of a crisis – the prudential lessons," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-23, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Milne, Alistair & Wood, Geoffrey, 2008. "Shattered on the rock? : British financial stability from 1866 to 2007," Research Discussion Papers 30/2008, Bank of Finland.
- Cadet, Raulin Lincifort, 2008. "Cost and profit efficiency of banks in Haiti: do domestic banks perform better than foreign banks?," MPRA Paper 11953, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2008.