Report NEP-BAN-2008-11-25This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alfredo Martín-Oliver & Vicente Salas-Fumás & Jesús Saurina, 2008. "Search cost and price dispersion in vertically related markets: the case of bank loans and deposits," Working Papers 0825, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Blaise Gadanecz & Kostas Tsatsaronis & Yener Altunbas, 2008. "External support and bank behaviour in the international syndicated loan market," BIS Working Papers 265, Bank for International Settlements.
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean & LAUSSEL, Didier & TAROLA, Ornella, 2008. "To acquire, or to compete? An entry dilemna," CORE Discussion Papers 2008027, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- YongDong Zou & Stephen M. Miller & Bernard Malamud, 2008. "Geographic Deregulation and Commerical Bank Performance in US State Banking Markets," Working Papers 0802, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Pyykkonen, Perttu & Yrjola, Tapani & Latukka, Arto, 2008. "Financial risks and factors affecting them on Finnish farms," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44048, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Elena Beccalli, 2006. "Does IT investment improve bank performance? Evidence from Europe," Working Papers 33-2006, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Dec 2009.
- Daisuke Ishikawa & Yoshiro Tsutsui, 2008. "Credit Crunch: A Lesson from the Japanese Case," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 08-33, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Anna Maria Agresti & Patrizia Baudino & Paolo Poloni, 2008. "The ECB and IMF indicators for the macro-prudential analysis of the banking sector: a comparison of the two approaches," Occasional Paper Series 99, European Central Bank.