Report NEP-BAN-2008-09-29This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Montoriol-Garriga, Judit, 2008. "Bank mergers and lending relationships," Working Paper Series 0934, European Central Bank.
- Hans Gersbach, 2008. "Banking with Contingent Contracts, Macroeconomic Risks, and Banking Crises," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 08/93, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Ben R. Craig & Valeriya Dinger, 2008. "Bank mergers and the dynamics of deposit interest rates," Working Paper 0806, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 01 Feb 2009.
- van den Hauwe, Ludwig, 2008. "Free Banking, the Real-Balance Effect, and Walras´ Law," MPRA Paper 8765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hans Degryse & Olena Havrylchyk & Emilia Jurzyk & Sylwester Kozak, 2008. "The Effect of Foreign Bank Entry on the Cost of Credit in Transition Economies. Which Borrowers Benefit the Most?," Working Papers 2008-15, CEPII research center.
- Kamaruddin, Badrul Hisham & Safa, Mohammad Samaun & Mohd, Rohani, 2008. "Assessing production efficiency of Islamic banks and conventional bank Islamic windows in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 10670, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 May 2008.
- Yao, Shujie & Han, Zhongwei & Feng, Genfu, 2008. "Ownership Reform, Foreign Competition, and Efficiency of Chinese Commercial Banks: A Non-Parametric Approach," Working Paper Series RP2008/38, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Maximilian J. B. Hall, 2008. "Japan: The banks are back! Or are they?," Discussion Paper Series 2008_05, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jul 2008.
- Muliaman D. Hadad & Maximilian J. B. Hall & Wimboh Santoso & Ricky Satria & Karligash Kenjegalieva & Richard Simper, 2008. "Efficiency and Malmquist Indices of Productivity Change in Indonesian Banking," Discussion Paper Series 2008_08, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Aug 2008.
- Anastasia Koutsomanoli-Filippaki & Emmanuel Mamatzakis, 2008. "Banking Inefficiency in Central and Eastern European countries under a Quadratic Loss Function," Discussion Paper Series 2008_11, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Sep 2008.
- Olena Havrylchyk & Emilia Jurzyk, 2008. "Inherited or Earned? Performance of Foreign Banks in Central and Eastern Europe," Working Papers 2008-16, CEPII research center.
- David G. Mayes & María J. Nieto & Larry Wall, 2008. "Multiple safety net regulators and agency problems in the EU: Is Prompt Corrective Action partly the solution?," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 0819, Banco de Espa�a.
- Muliaman D. Hadad & Maximilian J. B. Hall & Wimboh Santoso & Ricky Satria & Karligash Kenjegalieva & Richard Simper, 2008. "Banking Efficiency and Stock Market Performance: An Analysis of Listed Indonesian Banks," Discussion Paper Series 2008_07, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Aug 2008.
- Maximilian J. B. Hall, 2008. "The sub-prime crisis, the credit squeeze and Northern Rock: The lessons to be learnt," Discussion Paper Series 2008_09, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Aug 2008.
- Greta Falavigna, 2008. "Nouveaux instruments d’évaluation pour le risque financier d’entreprise," CERIS Working Paper 200801, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).