Report NEP-BAN-2008-07-20This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-BAN
The following items were announced in this report:
- A. Karas & K. Schoors & L. Weill, 2008. "Are private banks more efficient than public banks? Evidence from Russia," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/519, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Ralf Bebenroth & Diemo Dietrich & Uwe Vollmer, 2007. "Bank regulation and supervision in Japan and Germany: A comparison," Discussion Paper Series 211, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Maximilian J. B. Hall & Karligash A. Kenjegalieva & Richard Simper, 2008. "Environmental Factors Affecting Hong Kong Banking: A Post-Asian Financial Crisis Efficiency Analysis," Working Papers 122008, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Marianna Valentinyi-Endrész & Zoltán Vásáry, 2008. "Macro stress testing with sector specific bankruptcy models," MNB Working Papers 2008/2, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Barnhill, Theodore M. & Souto, Marcos Rietti, 2008. "Systemic bank risk in Brazil: an assessment of correlated market, credit, sovereign and inter-bank risk in an environment with stochastic volatilities and correlations," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2008,13, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Giovanni Ferri, 2008. "Banking In China: Are New Tigers Supplanting the Mammoths?," Working Papers 052008, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Heid, Frank & Behr, Andreas, 2008. "The success of bank mergers revisited: an assessment based on a matching strategy," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2008,06, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Koetter, Michael & Poghosyan, Tigran, 2008. "The implications of latent technology regimes for competition and efficiency in banking," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2008,15, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Memmel, Christoph, 2008. "Which interest rate scenario is the worst one for a bank? Evidence from a tracking bank approach for German savings and cooperative banks," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2008,07, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Shawn A. Cole, 2007. "Financial Development, Bank Ownership, and Growth. Or, Does Quantity Imply Quality?," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-002, Harvard Business School.
- Shawn A. Cole, 2008. "Fixing Market Failures or Fixing Elections? Agricultural Credit in India," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-001, Harvard Business School.
- Emilio Barucci & Fabrizio Mattesini, 2008. "Bank shareholding and lending: complementarity or substitution? Some evidence from a panel of large Italian firms!," CEIS Research Paper 118, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 14 Jul 2008.
- A. Karas & K. Schoors & G. Lanine, 2008. "Liquidity matters: Evidence from the Russian interbank market," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/520, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Chiara Pederzoli & Costanza Torricelli & Dimitrios P. Tsomocos, 2008. "Rating systems, procyclicality and Basel II: an evaluation in a general equilibrium framework," OFRC Working Papers Series 2008fe27, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Breuer, Thomas & Jandacka, Martin & Rheinberger, Klaus & Summer, Martin, 2008. "Regulatory capital for market and credit risk interaction: is current regulation always conservative?," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2008,14, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Ramón Faulí-Oller, 2008. "The role of the interchange fee on the effect of forbidding price discrimination of ATM services," Working Papers. Serie AD 2008-03, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).