Report NEP-BAN-2008-07-14This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Allen Berger & Robert DeYoung & Mark Flannery & David Lee & Ozde Oztekin, 2008. "How do large banking organizations manage their capital ratio?," Research Working Paper RWP 08-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Hyman P. Minsky & L. Randall Wray, 2008. "Securitization," Economics Policy Note Archive 08-2, Levy Economics Institute.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Castelli, Annalisa & Hasan, Iftekhar, 2008. "Investment-cash flow sensitivities, credit rationing and financing constraints," Research Discussion Papers 15/2008, Bank of Finland.
- Susanto Basu & Robert Inklaar & J. Christina Wang, 2008. "The value of risk: measuring the service output of U. S. commercial banks," Working Papers 08-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Item repec:dgr:kubtil:2008013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tristan AUVRAY (LEREPS-GRES) & Olivier BROSSARD (LEREPS-GRES), 2008. "Ownership concentration and market discipline in European banking: Good monitoring but bad influence?," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2008-13, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Petr Kadeřábek & Aleš Slabý & Josef Vodička, 2008. "Stress Testing of Probability of Default of Individuals," Working Papers IES 2008/11, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2008.
- Scholz, Julia, 2008. "Auswirkungen vertikaler Kollusionsprobleme auf die vertragliche Ausgestaltung von KreditverkÃ¤ufen," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 4581, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.