Report NEP-BAN-2008-01-19This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hege, Ulrich & Feess, Eberhard, 2007. "Basel II and the Value of Bank Differentiation," Les Cahiers de Recherche 879, HEC Paris.
- J.A.|info:eu-repo/dai/nl/06912261X Bikker & L. Spierdijk & P. Finnie, 2007. "The Impact of Market Structure, Contestability and Institutional Environment on Banking Competition," Working Papers 07-29, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Gatti, Roberta & Honorati, Maddalena, 2008. "Informality among formal firms : firm-level, cross-country evidence on tax compliance and access to credit," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4476, The World Bank.
- Beck, Thorsten & Soledad Martinez Peria, Maria, 2008. "Foreign bank acquisitions and outreach : evidence from Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4467, The World Bank.
- Marylin Choy & Roy Ayllón, 2007. "The payment system intraday liquidity in a dollarized economy: The Peruvian experience," Working Papers 2007-019, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Item repec:rdg:wpaper:em-dp2007-40 is not listed on IDEAS anymore