Report NEP-BAN-2007-11-03This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Cihak & Klaus Schaeck, 2007. "Banking Competition and Capital Ratios," IMF Working Papers 07/216, International Monetary Fund.
- Johann Scharler, 2007. "The Liquidity Effect in Bank-Based and Market-Based Financial Systems," Economics working papers 2007-18, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Düllmann, Klaus & Scheicher, Martin & Schmieder, Christian, 2007. "Asset correlations and credit portfolio risk: an empirical analysis," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2007,13, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Polly Hardee, 2007. "A Two-step Analysis of Standardized Versus Relationship Bank Lending to Small Firms," The Office of Advocacy Small Business Working Papers 07ph, U.S. Small Business Administration, Office of Advocacy.
- Cadet, Raulin Lincifort, 2006. "A Theory of Linkage between Monetary Policy and Banking Failure in Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 5497, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2007.
- Lev Ratnovski & Aditya Narain, 2007. "Public Financial Institutions in Developed Countriesâ€”Organization and Oversight," IMF Working Papers 07/227, International Monetary Fund.
- Aysan, Ahmet Faruk & Ceyhan, Sanli Pinar, 2007. "Market Disciplining Role of Crisis on the Restructuring of the Turkish Banking Sector," MPRA Paper 5492, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abbasoğlu, Osman Furkan & Aysan, Ahmet Faruk & Gunes, Ali, 2007. "Concentration, Competition, Efficiency and Profitability of the Turkish Banking Sector in the Post-Crises Period," MPRA Paper 5494, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aysan, Ahmet Faruk & Ceyhan, Sanli Pinar, 2007. "What Determines the Banking Sector Performance in Globalized Financial Markets: The Case of Turkey?," MPRA Paper 5495, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- HOSONO Kaoru & SAKAI Koji & TSURU Kotaro, 2007. "Consolidation of Banks in Japan: Causes and Consequences," Discussion papers 07059, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Luca Benzoni & Carola Schenone, 2007. "Conflict of interest and certification in the U.S. IPO market," Working Paper Series WP-07-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.