Report NEP-BAN-2007-09-24This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan Wenzelburger & Hans Gersbach, 2007. "Sophistication in Risk Management, Bank Equity, and Stability," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2007/08, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Derviz, Alexis & Podpiera, Jirí, 2007. "Cross-border lending contagion in multinational banks," Working Paper Series 0807, European Central Bank.
- Douglas D. Evanoff & Julapa Jagtiani & Taisuke Nakata, 2007. "The potential role of subordinated debt programs in enhancing market discipline in banking," Research Working Paper RWP 07-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Kauko, Karlo, 2007. "Managers and efficiency in banking," Research Discussion Papers 11/2007, Bank of Finland.
- Rasyad A Parinduri & Yohanes E. Riyanto, 2007. "Do Banks Respond to Capital Requirement? Evidence from Indonesia," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0712, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:4967 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Georges Dionne & Hela Dahen, 2007. "What about Underevaluating Operational Value at Risk in the Banking Sector?," Cahiers de recherche 0723, CIRPEE.
- José E. Gómez González & Nicholas M. Kiefer, 2007. "Evidence of non-Markovian behavior in the process of bank rating migrations," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 004016, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Riccardo Calcagno & Roman Kraeussl & Chiara Monticone, 2007. "An Analysis of the Effects of the Severance Pay Reform on Credit to Italian SMEs," CeRP Working Papers 59, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).