Report NEP-BAN-2007-08-18This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sun, Hongfei, 2007. "Banking, Inside Money and Outside Money," MPRA Paper 4504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James T. E. Chapman & Antoine Martin, 2007. "Rediscounting under aggregate risk with moral hazard," Staff Reports 296, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Elijah Brewer, III & Julapa Jagtiani, 2007. "How much would banks be willing to pay to become "too-big-to-fail" and to capture other benefits?," Research Working Paper RWP 07-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Fukuda, Shin-ichi & Kasuya, Munehisa & Akashi, Kentaro, 2006. "The Role of Trade Credit for Small Firms: An Implication from Japan's Banking Crisis," CEI Working Paper Series 2006-9, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Leuvensteijn, Michiel van & Bikker, Jacob A. & Rixtel, Adrian A.R.J.M. van & Kok-Sensen, Christoffer, 2007. "A new approach to measuring competition in the loan markets of the euro area," CEI Working Paper Series 2007-6, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Dirk Engel & Torge Middendorf, 2007. "Investment, Internal Funds and Public Banking in Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 0007, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Lee, Sang Whi & Kwag, Seung-Woog (Austin) & Mullineaux, Donald J. & Park, Kwangwoo, 2006. "Agency Conflicts, Financial Distress, and Syndicate Structure: Evidence from Japanese Borrowers," CEI Working Paper Series 2006-11, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Thorsten Beck & Ross Levine & Alexey Levkov, 2007. "Big Bad Banks? The Impact of U.S. Branch Deregulation on Income Distribution," NBER Working Papers 13299, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.