Report NEP-BAN-2007-08-08This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hainz, Christa, 2007. "The Effect of Bank Competition on the Bank's Incentive to Collateralize," Discussion Papers in Economics 2007, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- James R. Thompson, 2007. "Credit Risk Transfer: To Sell or to Insure," Working Papers 1131, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Carletti, Elena & Hartmann, Philipp & Ongena, Steven, 2007. "The economic impact of merger control: what is special about banking?," Working Paper Series 0786, European Central Bank.
- John Tschirhart & James M. O'Brien & Michael Moise & Emily Yang, 2007. "Bank commercial loan fair value practices," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-29, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Gabriel Jiménez & Jose A. Lopez & Jesús Saurina, 2007. "Empirical analysis of corporate credit lines," Working Paper Series 2007-14, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Adam B. Ashcraft & João A. C. Santos, 2007. "Has the credit derivatives swap market lowered the cost of corporate debt?," Staff Reports 290, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- John P. Harding & Xiaozhing Liang & Stephen L. Ross, 2007. "The Optimal Capital Structure of Banks: Balancing Deposit Insurance, Capital Requirements and Tax-Advantaged Debt," Working papers 2007-29, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2008.
- Heng, Stefan & Meyer, Thomas & Stobbe, Antje, 2007. "Implications of Web 2.0 for financial institutions: Be a driver, not a passenger," MPRA Paper 4316, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Jul 2007.
- Illing, Gerhard & Cao, Jin, 2007. "Liquidity Shortages and Monetary Policy," Discussion Papers in Economics 2008, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- W. Scott Frame & Diana Hancock & Wayne Passmore, 2007. "Federal Home Loan Bank advances and commercial bank portfolio composition," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2007-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Alexander Muravyev & Dorothea Schäfer & Oleksandr Talavera, 2007. "Entrepreneurs' Gender and Financial Constraints: Evidence from International Data," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 706, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Huang, Rocco, 2007. "Evaluating the real effect of bank branching deregulation: comparing contiguous counties across U.S. state borders," Working Paper Series 0788, European Central Bank.
- Hirtle, Beverly, 2007. "Public disclosure and risk-adjusted performance at bank holding companies," Staff Reports 293, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Feb 2015.
- François Coppens & Fernando González & Gerhard Winkler, 2007. "The performance of credit rating systems in the assessment of collateral used in Eurosystem monetary policy operations," Occasional Paper Series 65, European Central Bank.