Report NEP-ARA-2021-12-06This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Paul Makdissi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hofmarcher, Thomas & Ahmad, Abeer & Lindgren, Peter & Wilking, Nils, 2021. "Cancer Care in the Middle East and Africa," IHE Report / IHE Rapport 2021:9, IHE - The Swedish Institute for Health Economics.
- Kirdar, Murat G. & Koc, Ismet & Dayioglu-Tayfur, Meltem, 2021. "School Integration of Refugee Children: Evidence from the Largest Refugee Group in Any Country," IZA Discussion Papers 14716, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Filiz Künüroğlu & Ali Sina Önder, 2021. "The Role of Out-group Network in the Choice of Migration Destination: Evidence from Turkey," Working Papers in Economics & Finance 2021-08, University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth Business School, Economics and Finance Subject Group.
- Akyol, Pelin & Kirdar, Murat G., 2021. "Does Education Really Cause Domestic Violence? Revisiting the Turkish Data," IZA Discussion Papers 14735, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kafle, Kashi & Balasubramanya, Soumya, 2021. "Can Perceptions of Reduction in Physical Water Availability Affect Irrigation Behaviors? Evidence from Jordan," 2021 Conference, August 17-31, 2021, Virtual 315121, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mohamed Zahidi & Jamila Ayegou, 2021. "HR reporting, revealing and piloting the company's HR strategy: the case of the OCP SA Group in Morocco [Le reporting RH, révélateur et pilote de la stratégie RH de l'entreprise : le cas du Groupe ," Post-Print hal-03380653, HAL.
- Aljabri, Salwa & Raghavan, Mala & Vespignani, Joaquin, 2021. "Oil Prices and Fiscal Policy in an Oil-exporter country: Empirical Evidence from Oman," MPRA Paper 110628, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Omar AHMED, 2021. "Mettre la croissance économique au service du développement humain à Djibouti," Post-Print halshs-03374282, HAL.
- Najib Bahmani & Mustapha Jaad, 2021. "Social welfare and inequalities in Morocco: A theoretical and empirical analysis [Bien-être social et inégalités au Maroc : Une analyse théorique et empirique Social welfare and inequalities in Mor," Post-Print hal-03375656, HAL.
- Agapova, Anna & Budarina, N & Shafiev, R & Tataeva, I. & Kuskov, A., 2021. "Assessment of The Macroeconomic Situation in North African Countries and Their Role in The System of World Economic Relations," MPRA Paper 110486, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 May 2021.
- Boukbech, Rachid & Liouaeddine, Mariem, 2021. "Impact de la décentralisation fiscale sur l’inclusion sociale au niveau local au Maroc Une analyse empirique à l’aide de l’approche ARDL en séries chronologiques [Impact of fiscal decentralization ," MPRA Paper 110548, University Library of Munich, Germany.