Report NEP-ARA-2021-03-29This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Paul Makdissi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ARA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ahmad, Issam Abdo & Fakih, Ali, 2021. "Does the Legal Form Matter for Firm Performance in the MENA Region?," IZA Discussion Papers 14207, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Olfa Frini & Christophe Muller, 2021. "Revisiting Fertility Regulation and Family Ties in Tunisia," Working Papers halshs-03153584, HAL.
- Lopez-Acevedo, Gladys & Devoto, Florencia & Morales, Matias & Roche Rodriguez, Jaime, 2021. "Trends and Determinants of Female Labor Force Participation in Morocco: An Initial Exploratory Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 14218, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Yasser Y. Tamsamani & Brunet-Jailly Joseph & Abdellatif Komat & Fouzi Mourji, 2019. "An alternative development model for Morocco [Pour un modèle alternatif de développement du Maroc]," Working Papers hal-03104703, HAL.
- Laure Dikmen & Foued Cheriet, 2021. "Different is beautiful? Effects of asymmetry on international joint-ventures performance [Différents, c'est mieux ? Analyse des effets de l'asymétrie entre les partenaires sur la performance des co," Working Papers hal-03166842, HAL.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Mohammed Laksaci & Mohamed Touati-Tliba, 2021. "Long-run stability of money demand and monetary policy: the case of Algeria," Working Papers halshs-03120699, HAL.
- Shrouq Al Maghlouth, 2021. "Metaphorical Analysis of Discourse on Early Saudi Attempts to Include Women in Unconventional Work Environments," GATR Journals gjbssr579, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Naser Amanzadeh & Toshi H. Arimura & Mohammad Vesal & Seyed Farshad Fatemi Ardestani, 2021. "The Distributional Effects of Climate Change:Evidence from Iran," RIEEM Discussion Paper Series 2007, Research Institute for Environmental Economics and Management, Waseda University.
- Rym Belgaroui & Salah Ben Hamad, 2021. "The Good Practices of Academic Autonomy as Mechanism of Governance and Performance of Higher Education Institutions: Case of the University of Sfax," Post-Print hal-03140400, HAL.
- Arman, Husan & Iammarino, Simona & Ibarra-Olivo, J. Eduardo & Lee, Neil, 2021. "Breaking out of the innovation trap? Towards promoting private R&D investment in Kuwait," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 109010, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Rita Jalkh & Marc Dedeire & Melanie Requier Desjardins, 2020. "An Introduction to Food Cooperatives in the Bekaa Valley, Lebanon: Territorial Actors and Potential Levers to Local Development Through Culinary Heritage," Post-Print hal-03137540, HAL.