Report NEP-ARA-2020-03-23This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Paul Makdissi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ARA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre Mouganie & Ruba Ajeeb & Mark Hoekstra, 2020. "The Effect of Open-Air Waste Burning on Infant Health: Evidence from Government Failure in Lebanon," NBER Working Papers 26835, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hamid Esserdi & Pierre Chaudat & Laurent Mériade, 2019. "Psychosocial Risks (Psr) In The Workplace In Morocco: A Review Of Literature [Les Risques Psychosociaux (Rps) Sur Le Lieu De Travail Au Maroc : Une Revue De Litterature]," Post-Print hal-02457732, HAL.
- François Combarnous & Jean-Philippe Berrou & Matthieu Clément & Dominique Darbon & Eric Rougier, 2019. "‘We Are the Middle Class’ The New Turkish Middle Class: Identification, Behaviors and Expectations," Post-Print halshs-02421481, HAL.
- Hager Ben Romdhane, 2020. "An estimated DSGE model with financial accelerator: the case of Tunisia," IHEID Working Papers 06-2020, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Pinto Moreira,Emmanuel, 2019. "Morocco's Growth and Employment Prospects : Public Policies to Avoid the Middle-Income Trap," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8769, The World Bank.
- Reda Gadelrab & Erdogan Ekiz, 2019. "An investigation of key success factors for restaurant operations in Saudi Arabia," Post-Print hal-02454937, HAL.
- Boufous, Sawssan & Hudson, Darren & Carpio, Carlos & Malaga, Jaime, "undated". "The Determinants of Moroccan Households’ Default in Bank Credits," 2020 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2020, Louisville, Kentucky 302308, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Marwa Salah & Mohamed Abou-Shouk, 2019. "The effect of customer relationship management practices on airline customer loyalty," Post-Print hal-02454932, HAL.
- Rabhi, Ayoub & Haoudi, Amina, 2020. "Pré-évaluation de la participation du Maroc à l’union monétaire de la CEDEAO [Pre-assessment of Morocco's participation in the ECOWAS monetary union]," MPRA Paper 98978, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karim Zaouaq, 2019. "Éditorial: Pour une éthique appliquée à l'administration publique marocaine," Post-Print hal-02453581, HAL.