Report NEP-ARA-2018-04-23This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Paul Makdissi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- El Alaoui, Aicha & Nekrache, Hassane, 2017. "For sustainable economic growth that seeks to improve environmental quality: an empirical analysis applied to morocco, algeria, tunisia, and egypt," MPRA Paper 85121, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2018.
- Dilek Pekdemir, 2017. "Alternative Financing Models in Public Facilities : The case study of Medical Campuses, Healthcare PPP Program in Turkey," ERES eres2017_306, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Assaad, Ragui & Hendy, Rana & Lassassi, Moundir & Yassin, Shaimaa, 2018. "Explaining the MENA Paradox: Rising Educational Attainment, Yet Stagnant Female Labor Force Participation," IZA Discussion Papers 11385, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Harun Tanrivermis & Yesim Aliefendioglu & Akin Ozturk & Yunus Emre Kapusuz, 2017. "Determining Risk Management Dynamics: An Analysis of Risk Perceptions of Real Estate Development Firms in Turkey," ERES eres2017_390, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- International Monetary Fund, 2018. "Islamic Republic of Iran; 2018 Article IV Consultation - Press Release; Staff Report; and Statement by the Executive Director for the Islamic Republic of Iran," IMF Staff Country Reports 18/93, International Monetary Fund.
- Dora Abidi, 2018. "Fostering Organizational Capabilities Through Soft Skills: A Strategic Imperative For A Vuca World," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 18-08, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Thomas AWAZU PEREIRA DA SILVA, 2018. "Addressing the Youth Unemployment Challenge: International Lessons Learned that can be useful for Morocco," Research papers & Policy papers 1805, Policy Center for the New South.
- Yesim Aliefendioglu & Gizem Var & Harun Tanrivermis, 2017. "A Sustainable Tourism Approaches for Sustainable Urban and Regional Development: The Case of Göreme Municipality of Nevehir Province," ERES eres2017_386, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Gulnaz Sengul & Harun Tanrivermis & Yesim Aliefendioglu, 2017. "Assessment of development trends of real estate investment funds implementations in Turkey," ERES eres2017_399, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- International Monetary Fund, 2018. "Islamic Republic of Iran; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 18/94, International Monetary Fund.
- Eduardo A. HADDAD & Fernando S. PEROBELLI & Flãvio V. VIEIRA & Vinicius A. VALE, 2018. "Different Dimensions of Brazil and Morocco Trade Flows: A Quantitative Assessment," Research papers & Policy papers 1802, Policy Center for the New South.
- Thomas AWAZU PEREIRA DA SILVA, 2018. "Policy proposal to Reduce Skilled Unemployment in Morocco using Public- Private Partnerships (PPPs): 3R-PPP – Retrain-Rebalance-Reduce-PPP," Research papers & Policy papers 1806, Policy Center for the New South.
- Aida Sy & Lamia Jamel & Abdelkader Derbali, 2017. "Do ownership structure and quality of financial information affect the cost of debt of Tunisian listing firms?," Post-Print hal-01695999, HAL.
- Martin Sommer & Allan G Auclair & Armand Fouejieu & Inutu Lukonga & Saad N Quayyum & Amir Sadeghi & Gazi H Shbaikat & Andrew J Tiffin & Bruno Versailles, 2016. "Learning to Live with Cheaper Oil; Policy Adjustment in MENA and CCA Oil-Exporting Countries," IMF Departmental Papers / Policy Papers 16/08, International Monetary Fund.
- Yesim Aliefendioglu & Sibel Canaz Sevgen & Gizem Var & Harun Tanrivermis, 2017. "Urban Growth, Spatial Change, Land Use, Housing and Population Relations: The Case of Ankara Province," ERES eres2017_388, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Sabrine Belqasmi & Mohamed Azz El Arab Debbarh, 2017. "Étude de la confiance comme déterminant de l'attractivité des P2I marocaines aux IDE: cas de la P2I de l'industrie automobile à Tanger," Post-Print halshs-01694261, HAL.
- MENNA, Khaled, 2016. "الاقتصاد السياسي للإصلاحات في الدول الغنية بالموارد الطبيعية: دروس مستقاة من التجربة الجزائرية [The Political Economy of Reforms in Rich Natural Resources Countries: Lessons Driven from the Algeria," MPRA Paper 85385, University Library of Munich, Germany.