Report NEP-ARA-2017-11-05This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Paul Makdissi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- EZZAHID, Elhadj & NIHOU, Abdelaziz, 2017. "Capital deepening and efficiency in Morocco," MPRA Paper 82143, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nelly El-Mallakh, 2017. "Did the Egyptian protests lead to change? Evidence from Egypt's first free Presidential elections," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 17044, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Krafft, Caroline & Elbadawy, Asmaa & Sieverding, Maia, 2017. "Constrained School Choice in Egypt," GLO Discussion Paper Series 134, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Mustafa Ã–zer & Jan Fidrmuc & Mehmet Ali Eryurt, 2017. "Does Maternal Education Affect Childhood Immunization Rates? Evidence from Turkey," CESifo Working Paper Series 6439, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sieverding, Maia & Krafft, Caroline & Elbadawy, Asmaa, 2017. "“The Teacher Does Not Explain in Class”: An Exploration of the Drivers of Private Tutoring in Egypt," GLO Discussion Paper Series 135, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Tamas Szigetvari, 2017. "Turkish investments abroad, with a special focus on Central and Eastern Europe," IWE Working Papers 233, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Diallo, Abdoulaye Kindy & Masih, Mansur, 2017. "CO2 emissions and financial development: evidence from the United Arab Emirates based on an ARDL approach," MPRA Paper 82054, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simone Tagliapietra & Georg Zachmann, 2017. "A new strategy for European Union-Turkey energy cooperation," Policy Contributions 22488, Bruegel.