Report NEP-ARA-2015-01-31This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Paul Makdissi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hasan Comert & Selman Colak, 2014. "The Impacts of the Global Crisis on the Turkish Economy and Policy Responses," ERC Working Papers 1417, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2014.
- dogru, bulent, 2014. "Inflation and Inflation Uncertainty in Turkey," MPRA Paper 61384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fındık, Derya & Beyhan, Berna, 2014. "A Perceptual Measure of Innovation Performance: Micro Level Evidence from Turkey," MPRA Paper 60961, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aysit Tansel & Zeynel Abidin Ozdemir, 2015. "Determinants of Transitions across Formal/Informal Sectors in Egypt," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1502, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- International Monetary Fund, 2014. "Tunisia; Fifth Review Under the Stand-by Arrangement, Request for Modification of Performance Criteria, and Rephasing of Access–Staff Report; Press Release; and Statement by the Executive Director for," IMF Staff Country Reports 14/362, International Monetary Fund.
- Kadria, Mohamed & Ben Aissa, Mohamed Safouane, 2014. "The inflation targeting policy in Tunisia? Between perception and reality," MPRA Paper 61442, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Valérie Bérenger, 2014. "Using Ordinal Variables to Measure Multidimensional Poverty in Two South Mediterranean Countries," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-49, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Márquez-Ramos, Laura & Martinez-Gomez, Victor, 2014. "A gravity assessment of Moroccan F&V monthly exports to EU countries: The effect of trade preferences revisited," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182951, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Oliver Borszik, 2014. "International Sanctions against Iran under President Ahmadinejad: Explaining Regime Persistence," GIGA Working Paper Series 260, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Abdul Manap, Turkhan Ali & Omar, Mohd Azmi, 2013. "Speculative Rational Bubbles: Asset Prices in GCC Equity Markets," Working Papers 1435-5, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- Ngalim, Siti Manisah & Ismail, Abdul Ghafar, 2015. "An Islamic Vision Development Based Indicators in Analysing the Islamic Banks Performance: Evidence from Malaysia, Indonesia and selected GCC Countries," Working Papers 1436-2, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- Alhashim, Jawad & Saghaian, Sayed, 2015. "Price Transmission Analysis in the Fresh Vegetable Supply Chain of Saudi Arabia," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196814, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- S. F. Dizaji & M. R. Farzanegan & A. Naghavi, 2015. "Political Institutions and Government Spending Behavior: Theory and Evidence from Iran," Working Papers wp986, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Tuncer Bulutay, 2015. "Büyüme Üzerine Düşünceler," Working Papers 2015/03, Turkish Economic Association.