Report NEP-ARA-2014-12-24This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Paul Makdissi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ahmed Fayez Abdelgouad & Christian Pfeifer & John P. Weche Gelübcke, 2014. "Ownership Structure and Firm Performance in the Egyptian Manufacturing Sector," Working Paper Series in Economics 328, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Lacheheb, Miloud & Med Nor, Norashidah & Baloch, Imdadullah, 2014. "Health Expenditure, education and Economic Growth in MENA Countries," MPRA Paper 60388, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kräussl, Roman, 2014. "Art as an alternative asset class: Risk and return characteristics of the Middle Eastern & Northern African art markets," CFS Working Paper Series 494, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Demir, Banu & Javorcik, Beata, 2014. "Grin and Bear It: Producer-financed Exports from an Emerging Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 10142, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sinan Levend & Rahmi Erdem, 2014. "District Policy being ahead of the Urban in Integrated Planning of Metropolitan Municipalities in Turkey, the Example of Konya," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1305, European Regional Science Association.
- Lale Berkoz, 2014. "The Relationships between Living Conditions and Life Satisfaction of Elderly People in Istanbul," ERSA conference papers ersa14p90, European Regional Science Association.
- World Bank, 2014. "More Jobs, Better Jobs : A Priority for Egypt," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20584, The World Bank.
- Guenter Heidenhof, 2014. "Strengthening Governance and Institutions in MENA : Issues and Priorities," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20555, The World Bank.
- Raphaëlle BELLANDO & Zahra BEN BRAHAM & Sébastien GALANTI, 2014. "The profitability of financial analysts' Recommendations: evidence from an Emerging market," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 1865, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Nelly EL MALLAKH & Mathilde MAUREL & Biagio SPECIALE, 2014. "Women and political change: Evidence from the Egyptian revolution," Working Papers P116, FERDI.
- Delavari, Majid & Baranpour, Naghmeh & Abdeshahi, Abbas, 2014. "Analyzing the Effect of Real Exchange Rate on Petrochemicals Exporting," MPRA Paper 60360, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Franck Bousquet, 2013. "Natural Disasters in MENA : A Regional Overview," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20563, The World Bank.
- Dominique Isabelle Kayser & Song Li & Suiko Yoshijima, 2013. "The Global Environment Facility in MENA," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20559, The World Bank.
- Neslihan Sag & Aykut Karaman, 2014. "A solution to urban sprawl: Management of urban regeneration by smart growth," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1547, European Regional Science Association.
- Mehmet Kucukmehmetoglu & Abdurrahman Geymen, 2014. "An Optimization Model for Urban Readjustment and Subdivision Regulations in Turkey," ERSA conference papers ersa14p701, European Regional Science Association.
- fikret zorlu, 2014. "Impacts of International Trade and Logistics Industry on Urban Land Use in Mersin," ERSA conference papers ersa14p157, European Regional Science Association.
- Johanna von Borstel & Tom Gobien & Duncan Roth, 2014. "Evading terror? Terror Attacks and Internal Migration in Israel," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1447, European Regional Science Association.