Report NEP-ARA-2013-12-15This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Paul Makdissi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mavuş, Merve & Oduncu, Arif & Güneş, Didem, 2013. "The Possible Effects of Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP) on Turkish Economy," MPRA Paper 51900, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- I. Atiyas & P. Dogan, "undated". "Glass Half Empty? Politics and Institutions in the Liberalization of the Fixed Line Telecommunications in Turkey," Working Paper 33655, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Michael, Bryane & Apostoloski, Nenad, 2012. "The Middle Eastern Wealth Management Industry: Boon or Bust?," MPRA Paper 52069, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- KIZILCA, F. Kemal, 2013. "Booze and women: Gendering labor market outcomes of secular consumption patterns in a Muslim society," MPRA Paper 51832, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Şule Akkoyunlu, 2013. "Migration-Induced Women’s Empowerment: The Case of Turkey," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/77, European University Institute.
- Ben Jebli, Mehdi & Ben Youssef, Slim, 2013. "The environmental Kuznets curve, economic growth, renewable and non-renewable energy, and trade in Tunisia," MPRA Paper 52127, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roger Owen, "undated". "The Population Census of 1917 and its Relationship to Egypt's Three 19th Century Statistical Regimes," Working Paper 47131, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Pejman Abedifar & Philip Molyneux & Amine Tarazi, 2012. "Risk in Islamic Banking," Working Papers hal-00915115, HAL.
- Stel, Nora & Naudé, Wim, 2013. "Public-Private Entanglement: Entrepreneurship in a Hybrid Political Order, the Case of Lebanon," IZA Discussion Papers 7795, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- António AFONSO, & Mohamed AYADI, & Sourour RAMZI, 2013. "Assessing productivity performance of basic and secondary education in Tunisia: a Malmquist analysis," Working Papers Department of Economics 2013/19, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Roger Owen, "undated". "The Study of Middle Eastern Industrial History: Notes on the Interrelationship between Factories and Small-Scale Manufacturing with Special References to Lebanese Silk and Egyptian Sugar, 1900-1930," Working Paper 47121, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- ARSLAN, Yavuz & CERİTOĞLU, Evren & KANIK, Birol, 2013.
"Nüfus Yapısındaki Değişimlerin Uzun Dönem Konut Talebi Üzerindeki Etkileri
[The Effects of Demographic Changes on the Long Term Housing Demand in Turkey]," MPRA Paper 52013, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Dec 2013.
- Didem Gunes & Merve Mavus & Arif Oduncu, 2013. "AB-ABD Serbest Ticaret Anlasmasi ve Turkiye Uzerine Etkileri," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1330, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Antonio Cortese, 2013. "Il trasferimento forzato di popolazione dopo la guerraco-turca del 1921-1922 e il suo impatto sul paese ellenico," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0185, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.