Report NEP-ARA-2013-09-28This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Paul Makdissi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ahmet Benlialper & Hasan Cömert, 2013. "Implicit Asymmetric Exchange Rate Peg under Inflation Targeting Regimes: The Case of Turkey," Working Papers wp333, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- International Monetary Fund, 2013. "Libya; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 13/151, International Monetary Fund.
- Sahin, Afsin & Tansel, Aysit & Berument, Hakan, 2013. "Output-Employment Relationship across Sectors: A Long- versus Short-Run Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 7599, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Enes Sunel, 2013. "Distributional and Welfare Consequences of Disinflation in Emerging Economies," Working Papers 1334, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- International Monetary Fund, 2013. "Libya; 2013 Article IV Consultation," IMF Staff Country Reports 13/150, International Monetary Fund.
- Delavari, Majid & Gandali Alikhani, Nadiya, 2013. "The Dynamic Effects of Crude Oil and Natural Gas Prices on Iran's Methanol," MPRA Paper 49733, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- International Monetary Fund, 2013. "Saudi Arabia; Financial Sector Assessment Program Updateâ€”Detailed Assessment of Observance of the Basel Core Principles for Effective Banking Supervision," IMF Staff Country Reports 13/213, International Monetary Fund.