Report NEP-ARA-2013-03-23This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aysit Tansel, 2013. "Private Tutoring and the Question of Equitable Opportunities in Turkey," ERC Working Papers 1304, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Mar 2013.
- Roland Hodler, 2013. "The Political Economics of the Arab Spring," OxCarre Working Papers 101, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2013015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Binzel, Christine & Carvalho, Jean-Paul, 2013. "Education, Social Mobility and Religious Movements: A Theory of the Islamic Revival in Egypt," IZA Discussion Papers 7259, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Osman Aydogus & Cagacan Deger & Elif Tunali Caliskan & Gülcin Gürel, 2013. "A Regional Input-Output Model For Izmir," Working Papers 1302, Ege University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2013012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2013016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- António Afonso, & Mohamed Ayadi, & Sourour Ramzi,, 2013. "Assessment of efficiency in basic and secondary education in Tunisia, a regional analysis," Working Papers Department of Economics 2013/06, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.