Report NEP-ARA-2011-06-18This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Catik, A. Nazif & Karaçuka, Mehmet, 2011. "A comparative analysis of alternative univariate time series models in forecasting Turkish inflation," DICE Discussion Papers 20, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Bouoiyour, jamal, 2010.
"Libéralisation commerciale et marché du travail : Cas de la Tunisie
[Trade liberalization and labor market: Case of Tunisia]," MPRA Paper 31358, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cms:2icb11:2011-117 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cms:2icb11:2011-136 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Karaçuka, Mehmet & Catik, A. Nazif, 2011. "A spatial approach to measure productivity spillovers of foreign affiliated firms in Turkish manufacturing industries," DICE Discussion Papers 21, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Item repec:cms:2icb11:2011-086 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cms:2icb11:2011-134 is not listed on IDEAS anymore