Report NEP-ARA-2010-05-29This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco Grigoli & Dalia Hakura, 2010. "Recoveries in the Middle East, North Africa, and Pakistan; Have Macroeconomic Policies Been Effective?," IMF Working Papers 10/122, International Monetary Fund.
- Kareem Ismail, 2010. "The Structural Manifestation of the â€˜Dutch Diseaseâ€™; The Case of Oil Exporting Countries," IMF Working Papers 10/103, International Monetary Fund.
- Nir Klein, 2010. "The Linkage between the Oil and Non-oil Sectors; A Panel VAR Approach," IMF Working Papers 10/118, International Monetary Fund.
- Case, 2009. "Study on quality of public finances in support of growth in the Mediterranean partner countries of the EU," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 394, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Driouchi, Ahmed & Kadiri, Molk, 2010. "Emigration of Skilled Labor under Risk Aversion: The Case of Medical Doctors from Middle Eastern and North African Economies," MPRA Paper 22810, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 May 2010.