Report NEP-AGR-2022-04-25This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-AGR
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ysé Commandré & Catherine Macombe & Sophie Mignon, 2021. "Implications for Agricultural Producers of Using Blockchain for Food Transparency, Study of 4 Food Chains by Cumulative Approach," Post-Print hal-03351947, HAL.
- Zoungrana, Amelie, 2022. "Income diversification and food security:evidence from Burkina Faso," MPRA Paper 112337, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sodjahin, Ibirénoyé Honoré Romaric & Féménia, Fabienne & Koutchade, Obafémi Philippe & Carpentier, Alain, 2022. "On the economic value of the agronomic effects of crop diversification for farmers: estimation based on farm cost accounting data," Working Papers 320398, Institut National de la recherche Agronomique (INRA), Departement Sciences Sociales, Agriculture et Alimentation, Espace et Environnement (SAE2).
- Jean-Philippe BOUSSEMART & Zhiyang SHEN & Songkai WANG & Yu HAO, 2022. "Digital transition and green growth in Chinese agriculture," Working Papers 2022-EQM-01, IESEG School of Management.
- Sunday, Nathan & Kahunde, Rehema & Atwine, Blessing & Adelaja, Adesoji & Kappiaruparampil, Justin, 2021. "How Specific Resilience Pillars Mitigate the Impact of Drought on Food Security: Evidence from Uganda," PRCI Research Papers 320392, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food and Resource Economics, Food Security Group.
- Jonathan McFadden & Francesca Casalini & Terry Griffin & Jesús Antón, 2022. "The digitalisation of agriculture: A literature review and emerging policy issues," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 176, OECD Publishing.
- Vincent Chatellier & Jean-Marc Chaumet & Thierry Pouch, 2022. "La pandémie de Covid-19, l’économie agricole internationale et les filières animales : le cas de la Chine, des États-Unis et de l’UE [Covid-19, international agricultural economy and animal sectors: t," Working Papers SMART 22-01, INRAE UMR SMART.
- Vasileva, Elka, 2021. "Standardization of sustainable agriculture practices (Стандартизация на устойчиви земеделски практики) [Standardization of sustainable agriculture practices]," MPRA Paper 112265, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rađenović, Žarko & Krstić, Bojan & Marković, Milan, 2022. "Economic Performance of Agriculture in the European Union Countries," Problems of Agricultural Economics / Zagadnienia Ekonomiki Rolnej 320080, Institute of Agricultural and Food Economics - National Research Institute (IAFE-NRI).
- Balisacan, Arsenio, 2022. "Competition, Antitrust, and Agricultural Development in Asia," MPRA Paper 112650, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alejandro Plastina & Oranuch Wongpiyabovorn & John M. Crespi, 2022. "What's in Store for Voluntary Agricultural Carbon Markets?," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications apr-winter-2022-3, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Carter, Colin A. & Steinbach, Sandro & Zhuang, Xiting, 2022. "Global Shipping Container Disruptions and U.S. Agricultural Exports," Working Papers 320397, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2022. "Governance of agricultural knowledge and innovation system (AKIS) in Bulgaria," MPRA Paper 112253, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mosadegh Sedghy, Bahareh & Tamini, Lota D. & Lambert, Remy, 2021. "Implications of the state assistance program in the province of Quebec: the case of lamb production," MPRA Paper 112162, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chatellier, Vincent & Cadudal, François & Chotteau, Philippe & Duflot, Boris & Heydemann, Pascale, 2022. "The French animal sectors in the face of the Covid-19 pandemic," Working Papers 320414, Institut National de la recherche Agronomique (INRA), Departement Sciences Sociales, Agriculture et Alimentation, Espace et Environnement (SAE2).
- Salvatore Di Falco; Anna B. Kis; Martina Viarengo, 2021. "Cumulative Climate Shocks and Migratory Flows: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," CIES Research Paper series 73-2022, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Abdus Sattar, 2022. "What is Holding Back Milk Production Potential in Pakistan?," PIDE Knowledge Brief 2022:61, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Jonathan McFadden & Francesca Casalini & Jesús Antón, 2022. "Policies to bolster trust in agricultural digitalisation: Issues note," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 175, OECD Publishing.
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Manno, Roberto & Tappi, Marco & Lamonaca, Emilia, 2022. "Trademarks and Territorial Marketing: Retrospective and Prospective Analyses of the trademark Prodotti di Qualità," MPRA Paper 112131, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aryal, Jeetendra Prakash & Rahut, Dil Bahadur & Gartaula, Hom Nath, 2022. "Gendered Analysis of Food Security Gaps in Rural Nepal," ADBI Working Papers 1279, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Grumiller, Jan & Grohs, Hannes, 2022. "Sustainability in the cocoa-chocolate global value chain: From voluntary initiatives to binding rules?," Policy Notes 39/2022, Austrian Foundation for Development Research (ÖFSE).
- Grilli, Gianluca & Curtis, John, 2021. "Knowledge and awareness of water quality protection issues within Local Authorities," Papers WP712, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Athauda, Nelsha & Zozmann, Heinrich & Maiwald, Linda & Klassert, Christian & Klauer, Bernd, 2022. "The urban food-water-energy nexus footprint model: An early application," UFZ Discussion Papers 2/2022, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Sharpe, Samantha. & Retamal, Monique. & Martinez-Fernandez, Cristina., 2022. "Assessing the impact environmental impact assessment in the textile and garment sector in Bangladesh, Cambodia, Indonesia and Viet Nam," ILO Working Papers 995169492402676, International Labour Organization.
- Tovar Reanos, Miguel & Martinez-Cillero, Maria, 2021. "Technical efficiency and equity effects of environmental payments in Ireland," Papers WP711, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Stephen Bazen & Jean Marie Cardebat, 2022. "Why have Bordeaux wine prices become so difficult to forecast ?," Post-Print hal-03603071, HAL.
- Ho, Thi Thu & Huynh, Cong Minh, 2022. "Green Purchase Intention: An Investigation from Vietnamese Young Consumers," MPRA Paper 112355, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sharpe, Samantha. & Dominish, Elsa. & Martinez-Fernandez, Cristina., 2022. "Taking climate action measuring carbon emissions in the garment sector in Asia," ILO Working Papers 995169492502676, International Labour Organization.
- Stern, Nicholas & Sivropoulos-Valero, Anna Valero, 2021. "Innovation, growth and the transition to net-zero emissions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 114385, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.