Report NEP-AGR-2019-09-23This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel Dabara & Kabir Omotoso Lawal & Augustina Chiwuzie & Olusegun Omotehinshe, 2019. "Land Tenure Systems and Agricultural Productivity in Gombe Nigeria," ERES eres2019_277, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- julieta caunedo, 2019. "Returns to mechanization through rental equipment," 2019 Meeting Papers 1193, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sara Stevano & Deborah Johnston & Emmanuel Codjoe, 2018. "Urban food security in the context of inequality and dietary change: a study of school children in Accra," Working Papers 20181804, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Gerber, Nicolas & von Braun, Joachim & Usman, Muhammed Abdella & Hasan, Mohammad Monirul & Okyere, Charles Yaw & Vangani, Ruchi & Wiesmann, Doris, 2019. "Water, Sanitation and Agriculture Linkages with Health and Nutrition Improvement," Discussion Papers 292665, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Ali, Amjad & Audi, Marc, 2019. "Greenhouse Gases: A Review of Losses and Benefits," MPRA Paper 96081, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bartkowski, Bartosz & Droste, Nils & Ließ, Mareike & Sidemo-Holm, William & Weller, Ulrich & Brady, Mark V., 2019. "Implementing result-based agri-environmental payments by means of modelling," UFZ Discussion Papers 5/2019, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Jay Mittal & Sweta Byahut, 2019. "Huff Inspired Gravity Model in Valuation of homes near Scenic lands -- A geographically weighted regression based hedonic model," ERES eres2019_242, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Gulati, Ashok & Juneja, Ritika, 2019. "Agricultural Credit System in India: Evolution, Effectiveness and Innovations," Working Papers 292565, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Heinz Welsch, 2019. "Moral Foundations and Voluntary Public Good Provision: The Case of Climate Change," Working Papers V-425-19, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2019.
- Eugenio Figueroa & Ramón E. López & Gino Sturla, 2019. "Efficient Water Allocation when Climate is Changing: An interdisciplinary approach," Working Papers wp489, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Wamadini dite Minata Souratie & Farida Koinda & Rasmata Samandoulougou & Bernard DecaluweÌ, 2019. "Politiques agricoles, emploi et revenu des femmes au Burkina Faso," Working Papers MPIA 2019-19, PEP-MPIA.
- Peersman, Gert & Rüth, Sebastian K. & Van der Veken, Wouter, 2019. "The interplay between oil and food commodity prices: Has It changed over time?," Working Papers 0665, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Henderson, Vernon & Squires, Tim & Storeygard, Adam & Weil, David, 2018. "The global distribution of economic activity: nature, history, and the role of trade," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 79709, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Haitao Cheng & Hayato Kato & Ayako Obashi, 2019. "Is Environmental Tax Harmonization Desirable in Global Value Chains?," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 19-13, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Georgieva, Daniela & Popova, Radostina, 2019. "Digitisation in forest industry in Bulgaria - state and perspectives," MPRA Paper 96021, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2019.
- Amani Uisso & Harun Tanrivermis, 2019. "Dynamics in Land Use and Driving Factors on Change in Arable Land in Tanzania," ERES eres2019_351, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Patrice Loisel & Guillerme Duvillié & Denis Barbeau & Brigitte Charnomordic, 2019. "EvaSylv: A user-friendly software to evaluate forestry scenarii including natural risk," Working Papers hal-02282504, HAL.