Report NEP-AGR-2017-11-12This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Takuro Hidaka, 2017. "Role of the US Reclamation Service and Bureau of Reclamation in the early 20th century \the crop revenue of the first five projects \," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 17-32, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Pellegrina, Heitor S., 2017. "The Causes and Consequences of the Spatial Organization of Agriculture in Brazil," Research Department working papers 1108, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
- John Kamau Gathiaka & Moses Kinyanjui Muriithi, 2017. "An Empirical Analysis of Livelihood Strategies and Food Insecurity in Turkana County, Kenya," Research Papers RP_338, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Bastiaensen, Johan & Velarde, Patricia & Pérez, Katya & Van Hecken, Gert & De Bièvre, Bert, 2017. "Water and local development in Huamantanga: a pathway interpretation of opportunities and risks of the Law of Compensation and Reward Mechanisms for Ecosystem Services in Peru," IOB Discussion Papers 2017.01, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- David Coady & Ian Parry & Baoping Shang, 2017. "Energy Price Reform: A Guide for Policymakers," CESifo Working Paper Series 6342, CESifo Group Munich.
- Valeria Costantini & Giorgia Sforna & Anil Markandya & Elena Paglialunga, 2017. "Impact And Distribution Of Climatic Damages: A Methodological Proposal With A Dynamic Cge Model Applied To Global Climate Negotiations," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0226, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Biniam E. Bedasso, 2017. "Measuring political and economic institutions in Ethiopia: c.1888 â€“2016," Working Papers 716, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Mehmet Kutluay & Roy Brouwer & Haripriya Gundimeda & Nitin Lokhande & Richard S. J. Tol, 2017. "Public preferences and valuation of new malaria risk," Working Paper Series 1917, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Ourens, Guzmán, 2017. "Uneven growth in the extensive margin: explaining the lag of agricultural economies," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1704, CEPREMAP.
- Xavier Timbeau & Pawel Wiejski, 2017. "EU ETS- broken beyond repair ? An analysis based on Faster principles," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2017-24, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Florens Flues & Kurt van Dender, 2017. "Permit allocation rules and investment incentives in emissions trading systems," OECD Taxation Working Papers 33, OECD Publishing.
- Rick van der Ploeg, 2017. "The Safe Carbon Budget," CESifo Working Paper Series 6620, CESifo Group Munich.
- Konstanze Albrecht & Florentin Krämer & Nora Szech, 2017. "Animal Welfare and Human Ethics: A Personality Study," CESifo Working Paper Series 6609, CESifo Group Munich.