Report NEP-AGR-2017-09-24This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Allen, 2017. "The Cost of High Food Prices in West Africa," West African Papers 8, OECD Publishing.
- Martina Sartori & Davide Geneletti & Stefano Schiavo & Rocco Scolozzi, 2017. "To what extent will climate and land-use change affect EU-28 agriculture? A computable general equilibrium analysis," Working Papers 2017:19, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Mechthild Donner & Lummina Horlings & Fatiha Fort & Sietze Vellema, 2016. "Place branding, embeddedness and endogenous rural development: Four European cases," Post-Print hal-01499060, HAL.
- Jehovaness Aikaeli & Thomas Markussen, 2017. "The effects of land titling in Tanzania," WIDER Working Paper Series 168, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Bonnet, Céline & Hilger, James & Villas-Boas, Sofia B., 2017. "Reduced Form Evidence on Belief Updating under Asymmetric Information - The Case of Wine Expert Opinions," TSE Working Papers 17-834, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised May 2019.
- Francis Makamu, 2017. "Land Reform, Property Rights and Private Investment: Evidence from a Planned Settlement in Rural Tanzania," 2017 Papers pma2460, Job Market Papers.
- Nicolas Lampach & Phu Nguyen-Van & Nguyen To-The, 2017. "Determinants of the Adoption of Organic Tea Production in Northern Vietnam: A Robustness Analysis," Working Papers of BETA 2017-24, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Vera Danilina, 2017. "Trade Integration and the Polarisation of Eco-Labelling Strategies," AMSE Working Papers 1725, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Ruth Greenspan Bell, 2017. "Protecting the environment during and after resource extraction," WIDER Working Paper Series 164, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- K Hervé Dakpo & Yann Desjeux & Philippe Jeanneaux & Laure Latruffe, 2017. "Productivity, technical efficiency and technological change in French agriculture during 2002-2014: A Färe-Primont index decomposition," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 17-07, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Charles Sims & Sarah Null & Josue Medellin-Azuara, 2017. "Hurry up or wait: The effect of climate change and variability on the timing of private adaptation," Working Papers 2017-04, University of Tennessee, Department of Economics.
- Rodríguez, Julieta A. & Lupín, Beatriz & Lucca, Ana M. F., 2017. "Costs of production and willingness to pay for potato produced with a lower amount of agrochemicals. A case study in Argentina," Nülan. Deposited Documents 2723, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.
- Gwendoline Promsopha, 2016. "Are free loans of land really free? An exploratory analysis of risk-coping motives in land arrangements in the Northeast of Thailand," Post-Print hal-01401878, HAL.
- Alice Favero & Robert Mendelsohn & Brent Sohngen, 2017. "Can the Global Forest Sector Survive 11°C Warming?," Working Papers 2017.40, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Malik Makhlouf & Etienne Montaigne, 2016. "La dynamique du marché mondial des produits laitiers," Post-Print hal-01427648, HAL.
- Fabien Prieur & Benteng Zou, 2017. "On the impact of indirect competition for political influence on environmental policy," CREA Discussion Paper Series 17-16, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Sebastiano Patti, 2017. "Wine and Food Route as a collective mark for wine tourism product: a sequential game," 2017 Papers ppa598, Job Market Papers.
- Tiziano Distefano & Francesco Laio & Luca Ridolfi & Stefano Schiavo, 2017. "Shock transmission in the International Food Trade Network. A Data-driven Analysis," SEEDS Working Papers 0617, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Sep 2017.
- Francisco Pereira Fontes, Ashley Gorst, Charles Palmer, 2017. "Does choice of drought index influence estimates of drought-induced cereal losses in India?," GRI Working Papers 274, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- James Mabli & Julie Worthington, "undated". "Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Participation and Emergency Food Pantry Use (Journal Article)," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 809ea95ceb1c405ca5ec09f9a, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Alok Kumar, 2017. "Subjective income expectations and risks in rural India," WIDER Working Paper Series 165, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Zouheir El-Sahli, 2017. "The Role of Inbound Tourist Flows in Promoting Exports," AMSE Working Papers 1721, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Diewert, Erwin & SHIMIZU, Chihiro, 2017. "Alternative Land Price Indexes for Commercial Properties in Tokyo," Microeconomics.ca working papers erwin_diewert-2017-8, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 28 Sep 2017.
- Christophe Gouel, 2016. "Trade policy coordination and food price volatility," Post-Print hal-01532572, HAL.
- Hélène Joachain, 2017. "Complementary Currencies and Environmental Sustainability," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/256976, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Tom Vogl & Marcos Rangel, 2016. "Agricultural Fires and Infant Health," Working Papers 2016-12, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Health and Wellbeing..
- Laurène Feintrenie & Jean-Marc Roda & Alain Rival, 2016.
"Industrial investments in agriculture in Central Africa. Establishing the conditions for sustainability and equity
[Investissements industriels dans l'agriculture en Afrique centrale. Assurer les c," Post-Print hal-01537823, HAL.