Report NEP-AGR-2017-07-09This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- von Braun, Joachim & Gulati, Ashok & Kharas, Homi Jamshed, 2017. "Key policy actions for sustainable land and water use to serve people," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-39, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Jean-Christophe Bureau & Houssein Guimbard & Sébastien Jean, 2017. "Agricultural Trade Liberalization in the 21st Century: Has it Done the Business?," Working Papers 2017-11, CEPII research center.
- Delzeit, Ruth & Klepper, Gernot & Söder, Mareike, 2017. "Indirect land use change (iLUC) revisited: An evaluation of current policy proposals," Kiel Working Papers 2075, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Deepak Varshney, Deepti Goel and J.V. Meenakshi, 2017. "The Impact of MGNREGA on Agricultural Outcomes and the Rural Labour Market- A Matched DID Approach," Working papers 277, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Gabriel Gomes & Emmanuel Hache & ValÃ©rie Mignon & Anthony Paris, 2017. "On the current account - biofuels link in emerging and developing countries: do oil price fluctuations matter?," EconomiX Working Papers 2017-30, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Girik Allo, Albertus & Sukartini, Ni Made & Widodo, Tri, 2017. "Dynamic Changes in Comparative Advantage of Indonesian Agricultural Products," MPRA Paper 80028, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schwerhoff, Gregor & Dao, Nguyen Thang & Edenhofer, Ottmar & Grimalda, Gianluca & Jakob, Michael & Klenert, David & Siegmeier, Jan, 2017. "Policy options for a socially balanced climate policy," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-34, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Elena Kopnova & Lilia Rodionova, 2017. "An Analysis of the Economic Determinants of Food Security in North Africa," HSE Working papers WP BRP 166/EC/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Francisco Estrada & Luis Filipe Martins & Pierre Perron, 2017. "Characterizing and attributing the warming trend in sea and land surface temperatures," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2017-009, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Francisco Estrada & Pierre Perron, 2016. "Extracting and analyzing the warming trend in global and hemispheric temperatures," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2017-008, Boston University - Department of Economics, revised Mar 2017.
- Stephanie von Hinke & George Leckie, 2017. "Protecting Calorie Intakes against Income Shocks," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 17/684, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- George Marbuah & Franklin Amuakwa-Mensah, 2017. "Spatial Analysis of Emissions in Sweden," Working Papers 2017.12, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Raushan Kumar, 2017. "Price Discovery in Some Primary Commodity Markets in India," Working papers 276, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Barbier, Edward & Burgess, Joanne C., 2017. "The Sustainable Development Goals and the systems approach to sustainability," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-28, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).