Report NEP-AGR-2017-02-26This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2017. "Sustainability of farms of natural persons in Bulgaria," MPRA Paper 76899, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alain de JANVRY & Kyle EMERICK & Elisabeth SADOULET & Manzoor DAR, 2016. "The Agricultural Technology Adoption Puzzle: What Can We Learn From Field Experiments?," Working Papers P178, FERDI.
- Paul Castaneda Dower & Andrei Markevich, 2017. "The Stolypin Reform and Agricultural Productivity in Late Imperial Russia," Working Papers w0239, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Mochamad Indrawan, Julian Caldecott and Ermayanti, 2017. "Mitigating Tensions over Land Conversion in Papua, Indonesia," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201710, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Paul Castaneda Dower & Andrei Markevich, 2017. "Labor Misallocation and Mass Mobilization: Russian Agriculture during the Great War," Working Papers w0238, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Ben Jebli, Mehdi & Ben Youssef, Slim, 2017. "Renewable energy, arable land, agriculture, CO2 emissions, and economic growth in Morocco," MPRA Paper 76798, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Theodoridis, Dimitrios, 2017. "The ecological footprint of early-modern commodities Coefficients of land use per unit of product," Göteborg Papers in Economic History 21, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economic History.
- Ligon, Ethan & Sadoulet, Elisabeth, 2017. "Estimating the Relative Benefits of Agricultural Growth on the Distribution of Expenditures," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt3zh92962, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- INOUE Tomoo & OKIMOTO Tatsuyoshi, 2017. "Measuring the Effects of Commodity Price Shocks on Asian Economies," Discussion papers 17009, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- C. Peter Timmer, 2017. "Food Security, Structural Transformation, Markets and Government Policy," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201701, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Emma Aisbett & Giulia Barbanente, 2016. "Impacts of Large Scale Foreign Land Acquisitions on Rural Households: Evidence from Ethiopia," Crawford School Research Papers 2016-02, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Hammitt, James K. & Herrera-Araujo, Daniel, 2017. "Peeling back the onion: Using latent class analysis to uncover heterogeneous responses to stated preference surveys," TSE Working Papers 17-766, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Mohaddes, Kamiar & Raissi, Mehdi, 2017. "Do Sovereign Wealth Funds Dampen the Negative Effects of Commodity Price Volatility?," Globalization Institute Working Papers 304, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Jean BaliÃ¨ & Davide Del Prete & Emiliano Magrini & Pierluigi Montalbano & Silvia Nenci, 2017. "Agriculture and Food Global Value Chains in Sub-Saharan Africa: Does bilateral trade policy impact on backward and forward participation?," Working Papers 03/2017, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Feb 2017.
- Trey Malone & Joshua C. Hall, 2016. "Can Liberalization of Local Food Marketing Channels Influence Local Economies? A Case Study of West Virginiaâ€™s Craft Beer Distribution Laws," Working Papers 16-22, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Luciana Cavalcanti Maia Santos & Maria M.A. Gasalla & Farid Dahdouh-Guebas & Marisa Dantas Bitencourt, 2017. "Socio-ecological assessment for environmental planning in coastal fishery areas: A case study in Brazilian mangroves," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/247041, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Giannis Karagiannis & Magnus Kellermann & Simon Pröll & Klaus Salhofer, 2017. "Markup and Product Differentiation in the German Brewing Sector," Working Papers 682017, Institute for Sustainable Economic Development, Department of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna.