Report NEP-AGR-2014-06-07This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Meena, M.S & Singh, K.M., 2014. "Fodder Production Scenario and Strategies for Revitalizing Fodder Production Technologies," MPRA Paper 56367, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 May 2014.
- Mark C. Senia & Helen H. Jensen & Oleksandr Zhylyevskyy, 2014. "Time in Eating and Food Preparation among Single Adults," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 14-wp549, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Mihaly Himics & Marco Artavia & Sophie Hélaine & Ole Boysen, 2014. "Calibrating the CAPRI and ESIM models to the mid-term commodity market outlook of the European Commission," JRC Working Papers JRC72882, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Markus Lampe & Paul Sharp, 2014. "Just Add Milk: A Productivity Analysis of the Revolutionary Changes in Nineteenth Century Danish Dairying," Working Papers 0055, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Bernard Harris & Roderick Floud & Sok Chul Hong, 2014. "Food for Thought: Comparing Estimates of Food Availability in England and Wales, 1700-1914," NBER Working Papers 20177, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Roumasset & Christopher Wada, 2014. "Integrated Groundwater Resource Management," Working Papers 201414, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Chris Béné & Terry Cannon & Mark Davies & Andrew Newsham & Thomas Tanner, 2014. "Social Protection and Climate Change," OECD Development Co-operation Working Papers 16, OECD Publishing.
- Mauricio José Serpa Barros de Moura & Rodrigo de Losso da Silveira Bueno, 2014. "The Effect of Land Title on Child Labor Supply: Empirical Evidence from Brazil," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2014_08, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Walid Chkili & Shawkat Hammoudeh & Duc Khuong Nguyen, 2014. "Volatility forecasting and risk management for commodity markets in the presence of asymmetry and long memory," Working Papers 2014-325, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Oded Galor & Ömer Özak, 2014. "The Agricultural Origins of Time Preference," Departmental Working Papers 1407, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Karl Jandoc & Richard Howitt & James Roumasset & Christopher Wada, 2014. "Institutions for Managing Ground and Surface Water and the Theory of the Second-Best," Working Papers 201415, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Katsushi S. Imai & Samuel Kobina Annim & Veena S. Kulkarni & Raghav Gaiha, 2014. "Women’s Empowerment and Prevalence of Stunted and Underweight Children in Rural India," Economics Discussion Paper Series 1409, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Karl Jandoc & Ruben Juarez & James Roumasset, 2014. "Towards an Economics of Irrigation Networks," Working Papers 201416, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Matthias Weitzel, 2014. "Worse off from reduced cost? The role of policy design under uncertain technological advancement," Kiel Working Papers 1926, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Item repec:rri:wpaper:201401 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anna Pechan, 2014. "Which Incentives Does Regulation Give to Adapt Network Infrastructure to Climate Change? - A German Case Study," Working Papers V-365-14, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised May 2014.
- Katsushi S. Imai & Samuel Kobina Annim & Veena S. Kulkarni & Raghav Gaiha, 2014. "Nutrition, Activity Intensity and Wage Linkages: Evidence from India," Economics Discussion Paper Series 1411, Economics, The University of Manchester.