Report NEP-AGR-2011-01-23This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Hubert, Marie-Helene & Moreaux, Michel & Nostbakken, Linda, 2011. "Will Biofuel Mandates Raise Food Prices?," Working Papers 2011-1, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised 01 May 2011.
- Pan, Suwen & Hudson, Darren & Mutuc, Maria Erlinda M., 2011. "The Impacts of Eliminating the Direct Payments on the U.S. Cotton Market," Cotton Economics Research Institute CER Series 98627, Texas Tech University, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Selim, Sheikh, 2011. "The Impact of Price Regulations on Regional Welfare and Agricultural Productivity in China," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2011/2, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Egbendewe-Mondzozo, Aklesso & Swinton, Scott M. & Izaurralde, R. Cesar & Manowitz, David H. & Zhang, Xuesong, 2010. "Biomass Supply from Alternative Cellulosic Crops and Crop Residues: A Preliminary Spatial Bioeconomic Modeling Approach," Staff Papers 98277, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Matthew, Salois, 2010. "Obesity and Diabetes, the Built Environment, and the ‘Local’ Food Economy," MPRA Paper 27945, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nathan S. Kauffman & Dermot J. Hayes, 2011. "Trade-off between Bioenergy and Emissions When Land Is Scarce, The," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 11-wp519, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Rabah Arezki & Markus Bruckner, 2011. "Food Prices, Conflict, and Democratic Change," School of Economics Working Papers 2011-04, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Lazarus, William F. & Goodkind, Andrew & Gallagher, Paul W. & Conway, Roger K., 2011. "Carbon Prices Required to Make Digesters Profitable on U.S. Dairy Farms of Different Sizes," Staff Papers 98628, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Gary D. Libecap, 2010. "Water Rights and Markets in the U.S. Semi Arid West: Efficiency and Equity Issues," ICER Working Papers 30-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Marin Bozic, 2010. "Pricing Options on Commodity Futures: The Role of Weather and Storage," Working Papers 1003, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
- David Fluharty, 2011. "Decision-Making and Action Taking: Fisheries Management in a Changing Climate," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 36, OECD Publishing.
- Pierre-André Chiappori & Krislert Samphantharak & Sam Schulhofer-Wohl & Robert M. Townsend, 2011. "Heterogeneity and Risk Sharing in Village Economies," NBER Working Papers 16696, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Komarek, Timothy M., 2010. "Essays on the Economics of Environmental Management and Green Reputation," Graduate Research Masters Degree Plan B Papers 98248, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Gary. D. Libecap & Terry Anderson & Ragnar Arnason, 2010. "Efficiency Advantages of Grandfathering in Rights-Based Fisheries Management," ICER Working Papers 31-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.