Report NEP-AGR-2008-10-13This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-51 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gerard, F. & Piketty, M.G., 2008. "Impacts of Agricultural Trade Liberalization on Poverty: Sensitivity of Results to Factors Mobiliy Among Sectors," Working Papers MOISA 200805, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro - Montpellier, France.
- Joseph, George & Wodon, Quentin, 2008. "Assessing the potential impact on poverty of rising cereals prices : the case of Mali," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4744, The World Bank.
- Madhura Swaminathan, 2008. "Programmes to Protect the Hungry: Lessons from India," Working Papers 70, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Chengri Ding & Shunfeng Song & Yiling Zhang, 2008. "Paradoxes of Traffic Flow and Economics of Congestion Pricing," Working Papers 08-007, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Antonio Saravia, 2008. "The Chilean agricultural transformation during the second half of the twentieth century: A story of institutional change," Development Research Working Paper Series 08/2008, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Kym Anderson & James Giesecke & Ernesto Valenzuela, 2008. "How would global trade liberalization affect rural and regional incomes in Australia?," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-176, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Kevin Maréchal & Hélène Aubaret-Joachain & Jean-Paul Ledant, 2008. "The influence of Economics on agricultural systems: an evolutionary and ecological perspective," Working Papers CEB 08-028.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Item repec:mod:depeco:588 is not listed on IDEAS anymore