Report NEP-AGR-2007-12-19This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ricardo Arguello & MarÃa Clara Lozano, 2007. "Agricultural sector and competition in Colombia," Documentos de Trabajo 004368, Universidad del Rosario.
- James A. Giesecke & J. Mark Horridge & Jose A. Scaramucci, 2007. "The Downside of Domestic Substitution of Oil with Biofuels: Will Brazil Catch the Dutch Disease?," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-169, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Deininger, Klaus & Ali, Daniel Ayalew & Alemu, Tekie, 2007. "Assessing the functioning of land rental markets in Ethiopia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4442, The World Bank.
- Ingrid Fromm, 2007. "Upgrading in Agricultural Value Chains: The Case of Small Producers in Honduras," GIGA Working Paper Series 64, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Awash Teklehaimanot & Gordon C. McCord & Jeffrey D. Sachs, 2007. "Scaling Up Malaria Control in Africa: An Economic and Epidemiological Assessment," NBER Working Papers 13664, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.