Report NEP-AGR-2006-08-19This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Florence Kondylis, 2005. "Agricultural Returns and Conflict: Quasi-Experimental Evidence from a Policy Intervention Programme in Rwanda," CEP Discussion Papers dp0709, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Gertler, Paul & Martinez, Sebastian & Rubio-Codina, Marta, 2006. "Investing cash transfers to raise long term living standards," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3994, The World Bank.
- Jiang, Juan & Harayama, Yuko & Abe, Shiro, 2006. "University-local industry linkages : the case of Tohoku University in the Sendai area of Japan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3991, The World Bank.
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1027 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard Castaldi & Susan Cholette & Mahmood Hussain, 2006. "A Country-Level Analysis of Competitive Advantage in the Wine Industry," DEIAgra Working Papers 6002, Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna, Department of Agricultural Economics and Engineering, revised Jul 2006.
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1021 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Susan Cholette, 2006. "Global Match: Helping Small Wineries Gain Access to Markets Worldwide," DEIAgra Working Papers 6001, Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna, Department of Agricultural Economics and Engineering, revised Jul 2006.