Report NEP-AGE-2021-01-11This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nikolov, Plamen & Adelman, Alan, 2020. "Pension Policies, Retirement and Human Capital Depreciation in Late Adulthood," IZA Discussion Papers 13932, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kristina Zitikyt?, 0000. "To work or not to work: factors affecting bridge employment beyond retirement, case of Lithuania," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 11413219, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Chan, Marc K. & Polidano, Cain & Vu, Ha & Wilkins, Roger & Carter, Andrew & To, Hang, 2020. "How Effective are Matching Schemes in Enticing Low-income Earners to Save More for Retirement? Evidence from a National Scheme," IZA Discussion Papers 13939, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Elinder, Mikael & Hagen, Johannes & Nordin, Mattias & Säve-Söderbergh, Jenny, 2020. "Who lacks pension knowledge, why and does it matter?," Working Paper Series 2020:24, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Yashiro, Naomitsu & Kyyrä, Tomi & Hwang, Hyunjeong & Tuomala, Juha, 2020. "Technology, Labour Market Institutions and Early Retirement: Evidence from Finland," IZA Discussion Papers 13990, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- René Böheim & Michael Topf, 2020. "Unearned income and labor supply: Evidence from survivor pensions in Austria," Economics working papers 2020-27, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Hieber, Peter & Lucas, Nathalie, 2020. "Life-Care Tontines," LIDAM Discussion Papers ISBA 2020026, Université catholique de Louvain, Institute of Statistics, Biostatistics and Actuarial Sciences (ISBA).
- Zongwu Cai & Jiazi Chen & Linlin Liu, 2021. "Estimating Impact of Age Distribution on Bond Pricing: A Semiparametric Functional Data Analysis Approach," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 202102, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2021.
- Kulander, Maria & Wilhelmsson, Mats, 2020. "What determines the supply of housing for the elderly, and how is it related to the spread of Covid-19 and future demographic changes?," Working Paper Series 20/18, Royal Institute of Technology, Department of Real Estate and Construction Management & Banking and Finance.
- Sergi Jiménez Martín, 2021. "Jubilación Activa," Working Papers 2021-02, FEDEA.
- World Bank, . "Pakistan Assessment of Civil Service Pensions," World Bank Other Operational Studies, The World Bank, number 33910.
- Avalosse, Hervé & Denuit, Michel & Lucas, Nathalie, 2020. "Hospital inpatients costs dynamics at older ages: A frequency-severity approach," LIDAM Discussion Papers ISBA 2020027, Université catholique de Louvain, Institute of Statistics, Biostatistics and Actuarial Sciences (ISBA).
- Van Rens, Thijs & Oswald, Andrew J., 2020. "Age-Based Policy in the Context of the Covid-19 Pandemic: How Common are MultiGenerational Households?," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 522, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- José Ignacio Garcia-Pérez & Manuel Serrano-Alarcón & Judit Vall Castelló, 2020. "Long-term unemployment subsidies and middle-age disadvantaged workers’ health," Working Papers 20.11, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Inmaculada Domínguez-Fabián, 2021. "El ahorro como complemento para la pensión," Studies on the Spanish Economy eee2021-01, FEDEA.
- Mercedes Ayuso & Jorge Bravo, 2021. "El necesario enfoque actuarial de los sistemas de pensiones: la relevancia de la esperanza de vida, también en España," Working Papers 2021-01, FEDEA.