Report NEP-AGE-2019-10-14This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Abeliansky, Ana Lucia & Erel, Devin & Strulik, Holger, 2019. "Aging in the USA: Similarities and disparities across time and space," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 384, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Péter Hudomiet & Michael D. Hurd & Andrew Parker & Susann Rohwedder, 2019. "The Effects of Job Characteristics on Retirement," NBER Working Papers 26332, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- INUI Tomohiko & KAWASAKI Kazuyasu & ITO Yukiko & MIYAGAWA Tsutomu & MANO Toshiki, 2019. "Management Practices and Labor Productivity in Intensive Care Homes for the Elderly (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 19049, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Guillermo Ordoñez & Facundo Piguillem, 2019. "Retirement in the Shadow (Banking)," NBER Working Papers 26337, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Steinmayr & Doris Weichselbaumer & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2019. "Gender differences in active ageing: Findings from a new individual-level index for European countries," Economics working papers 2019-02, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria, revised Sep 2019.
- Max Groneck & Johanna Wallenius, 2019. "It Sucks to Be Single! Marital Status and Redistribution of Social Security," 2019 Meeting Papers 776, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Cravino, Javier & Levchenko, Andrei A. & Rojas, Marco, 2019. "Population aging and structural transformation," CEPR Discussion Papers 14026, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Grant, Iris & Kesternich, Iris & Van Biesebroeck, Johannes, 2019. "Entry decisions and asymmetric competition between non-profit and for-profit homes in the long-term care market," CEPR Discussion Papers 14005, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antonio Bellofatto, 2019. "Wealth Taxation and Life Expectancy," 2019 Meeting Papers 1278, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ciani, Emanuele & Delavande, Adeline & Etheridge, Ben & Francesconi, Marco, 2019. "Policy Uncertainty and Information Flows: Evidence from Pension Reform Expectations," CEPR Discussion Papers 13988, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- HANAOKA Chie, 2019. "The Effects of the Macroeconomy on the Labor Supply and Mortality in Long-term Care Institutions in Japan," Discussion papers 19070, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).