Report NEP-AGE-2019-09-23This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Friese, Max, 2019. "The interplay between trade unions and the social security system in an aging economy," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 148 (revised version), University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Randall S. Jones & Haruki Seitani, 2019. "Labour market reform in Japan to cope with a shrinking and ageing population," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1568, OECD Publishing.
- Hanson, Torbjørn & Lindgren, Petter Y., 2019. "No country for old men? Increasing the retirement age in the Armed Forces," MPRA Paper 95917, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ryosuke Okazawa & Katsuya Takii, 2019. "Intergenerational Conflict Over Consumption Tax Hike: Evidence from Japan," OSIPP Discussion Paper 19E009, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Hieke Van der Kloet, 2019. "Aging and smart independent living in Dutch rural areas," ERES eres2019_197, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Carlhoff, Henrik, 2019. "Carbon footprint, demography, and employment status?," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 163, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Daniel Barczyk & Matthias Kredler & Sean Fahle, 2019. "Save, Spend or Give? A Model of Housing, Family Insurance, and Savings in Old Age," 2019 Meeting Papers 361, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Strulik, Holger & Werner, Katharina, 2019. "Time-inconsistent health behavior and its impact on aging and longevity," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 381, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Jamie Hentall MacCuish, 2019. "Rational Inattention and Oversensitivity of Retirement to the State Pension Age," 2019 Meeting Papers 336, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Manuela Alcañiz & Maria-Carme Riera-Prunera & Aïda Solé-Auró, 2019. "“Do elderly people living in rural areas enjoy better mental well-being? Evidence from Catalonia, Spain”," IREA Working Papers 201913, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jul 2019.
- Kathleen McKiernan, 2019. "Social Security Reform in the Presence of Informality," 2019 Meeting Papers 389, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Randall S. Jones & Haruki Seitani, 2019. "Meeting fiscal challenges in Japan’s rapidly ageing society," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1569, OECD Publishing.
- Abbassian, Lindsay & Dokal, Beth & Joyce, Lucy & Pudney, Stephen & Kanabar, Ricky & Gush, Karon & Burton, Jonathan, 2019. "How do participants understand and interpret questions about "retirement planning"?," Understanding Society Working Paper Series 2019-10, Understanding Society at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Margherita Borella & Fang Yang & Mariacristina De Nardi, 2019. "The changing opportunities and outcomes of non-college educated Americans," 2019 Meeting Papers 206, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Van Den Oord, Steven & Braes, Tom & Cambré, B. & Kenis, Patrick, 2018. "Solitary, merge or collaborate. Determinants of collaboration of elderly care organizations : A case survey approach," Other publications TiSEM 5286a329-8f16-499e-b3f8-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- De Koning, Kees, 2019. "Pension savings: A key question about returns," MPRA Paper 95934, University Library of Munich, Germany.