Report NEP-AGE-2018-06-11This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hagen, Johannes & Hallberg, Daniel & Sjögren Lindquist, Gabriella, 2018. "A nudge to quit? The effect of a change in pension information on annuitization, labor supply and retirement choices among older workers," GLO Discussion Paper Series 209, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Ayuso, Mercedes & Bravo, Jorge Miguel & Holzmann, Robert, 2018. "Getting Life Expectancy Estimates Right for Pension Policy: Period versus Cohort Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 11512, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Carole Bonnet & Xavier Chojnicki & Najat El Mekkaouide Freitas & Angela Greulich & Jérôme Hubert & Julien Navaux, 2018. "Who pays for the consumption of young and old?," PSE Working Papers halshs-01799724, HAL.
- Y. Bayer, B.J. Ruffle, R. Zultan, T. Dwolatzky, 2018. "Time preferences of older people with mild cognitive impairment," LCERPA Working Papers 0115, Laurier Centre for Economic Research and Policy Analysis, revised 30 May 2018.
- Biljana Indova & Branko Adjigogov, 2018. "Effects from state investments in public health care for the period 2010-2016," Finance Think Policy Studies 2018-03, Finance Think - Economic Research and Policy Institute.
- Sara Rellstab & Pieter Bakx & Pilar (P.) Garcia-Gomez & Eddy (E.K.A.) van Doorslaer, 2018. "The kids are alright - labour market effects of unexpected parental hospitalisations in the Netherlands," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-049/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Johan Duyck & Jean-Marc Paul & Marie Vandresse, 2018.
"Working Paper 01-18 - Perspectives dÃ©mographiques 2016-2060 : analyses de sensibilitÃ©, scÃ©narios alternatifs et effets budgÃ©taires et sociaux
[Working Paper 01-18 - Demografische vooruitzichten," Working Papers 1801, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- John Strauss & Firman Witoelar & Qinqin Meng & Xinxin Chen & Yaohui Zhao & Bondan Sikoki & Yafeng Wang, 2018. "Cognition and SES Relationships Among the Mid-Aged and Elderly: A Comparison of China and Indonesia," NBER Working Papers 24583, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.