Report NEP-AGE-2018-04-30This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Makarski, Krzysztof & Tyrowicz, Joanna, 2018. "On Welfare Effects of Increasing Retirement Age," IZA Discussion Papers 11441, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Yasuoka, Masaya, 2018. "Endogenous Fertility and Pension System," MPRA Paper 86131, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dolls, Mathias & Doorley, Karina & Paulus, Alari & Schneider, Hilmar & Sommer, Eric, 2018. "Demographic Change and the European Income Distribution," IZA Discussion Papers 11440, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Inés Berniell & Dolores de la Mata & Matilde Pinto Machado, 2017. "The Impact of a Permanent Income Shock on the Situation of Women in the Household: the case of a pension reform in Argentina," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0218, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Callan, Tim & Doorley, Karina & Savage, Michael, 2018. "Inequality in EU crisis countries. How effective were automatic stabilisers?," EUROMOD Working Papers EM10/18, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Szymon Gorka & Wojciech Hardy & Roma Keister & Piotr Lewandowski, 2017. "Age, tasks and skills in European labour markets. Background paper for the world bank report “Growing United: Upgrading Europe’s Convergence Machine”," IBS Research Reports 04/2017, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Dempsey, Seraphim & Lyons, Seán & Nolan, Anne, 2018. "Urban Green Space and Obesity in Older Adults," Papers RB201810, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Frankovic, Ivan & Kuhn, Michael, 2018. "Health insurance, endogenous medical progress, and health expenditure growth," ECON WPS - Vienna University of Technology Working Papers in Economic Theory and Policy 01/2018, Vienna University of Technology, Institute for Mathematical Methods in Economics, Research Group Economics (ECON).