Report NEP-AGE-2017-08-27This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Drydakis, Nick & MacDonald, Peter & Bozani, Vasiliki & Chiotis, Vangelis, 2017. "Inclusive recruitment? Hiring discrimination against older workers," GLO Discussion Paper Series 103, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Robert L. Clark & Robert G. Hammond & Melinda Sandler Morrill & Christelle Khalaf, 2017. "Nudging Retirement Savings: A Field Experiment on Supplemental Plans," NBER Working Papers 23679, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernardo P. Schettini, 2017. "Obrigações Futuras com a Previdência dos Servidores Públicos Municipais: análise longitudinal," Discussion Papers 2307, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Maik Wolters, 2017. "How the Baby Boomers' Retirement Wave Distorts Model-Based Output Gap Estimates," Jena Economic Research Papers 2017-008, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Jean-Pierre Aubry & Caroline V. Crawford & Alicia H. Munnell, 2017. "State and Local Pension Plan Funding Sputters in FY 2016," Issues in Brief ibslp56, Center for Retirement Research.
- Demary, Markus & Kochskämper, Susanna, 2017. "A new chance for private pension saving?," IW-Kurzberichte 54.2017, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft (IW) / German Economic Institute.
- Geyer, J.; Korfhage, T.;, 2017. "Long-term care reform and the labor supply of informal caregivers â€“ evidence from a quasi-experiment," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 17/20, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Geoffrey T. Sanzenbacher & Sara Ellen King, 2017. "Do Women Still Spend Most of Their Lives Married?," Issues in Brief ib2017-14, Center for Retirement Research.
- Mohammad Mainul Hoque & Elizabeth King & Claudio E. Montenegro & Peter F. Orazem, 2017. "Longevity and Lifetime Education: Global Evidence from 919 Surveys," Working Papers wp450, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Crossley, T.F.; Zilio, F.;, 2017. "The Health Benefits of a Targeted Cash Transfer:The UK Winter Fuel Payment," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 17/23, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Koichi Futagami & Kunihiko Konishi, 2017. "Rising Longevity, Fertility Dynamics, and R&D-based Growth," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 17-26, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Alexander Meyer-Gohde, 2017. "Social Security Contributions and the Business Cycle," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2017-018, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Colleen Heflin & Yumiko Aratani, "undated". "Changing Demography of Social Safety Net Programs," Mathematica Policy Research Reports c9e0efd7b100438ebd0c3a106, Mathematica Policy Research.