Report NEP-AGE-2017-08-20This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hollanders, David, 2016. "Pension systems do not suffer from ageing or lack of home-ownership but from financialisation," Other publications TiSEM 101cb77f-ea9c-47bc-930d-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Ihle, Dorothee, 2017. "Quantile treatment effects of Riester participation on wealth," CAWM Discussion Papers 96, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Amengual, D.; Bueren, J.; Crego, J.A.;, 2017. "Endogenous Health Groups and Heterogeneous Dynamics of the Elderly," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 17/18, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Annamaria Lusardi & Olivia S. Mitchell & Noemi Oggero, 2017. "Debt and Financial Vulnerability on the Verge of Retirement," NBER Working Papers 23664, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gizem Hülür & Jutta Heckhausen & Christiane A. Hoppmann & Frank J. Infurna & Gert G. Wagner & Nilam Ram & Denis Gerstorf, 2017. "Levels of and Changes in Life Satisfaction Predict Mortality Hazards: Disentangling the Role of Physical Health, Perceived Control, and Social Orientation," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 919, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Weinert, Jan-Hendrik, 2017. "The fair surrender value of a tontine," ICIR Working Paper Series 26/17, Goethe University Frankfurt, International Center for Insurance Regulation (ICIR).
- Nicoleta Caragea & Antoniade Ciprian Alexandru, 2017. "The ageing population phenomenon," Working papers 01, Ecological University of Bucharest, Department of Economics.
- Kleinow, Torsten & Schumacher, Hans, 2016. "Financial fairness and conditional indexation," Other publications TiSEM 8beebbc8-47f4-4063-a099-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Crossley, Thomas F. & Zilio, Federico, 2017. "The health benefits of a targeted cash transfer: the UK Winter Fuel Payment," ISER Working Paper Series 2017-10, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Xiaobai Zhu & Mary Hardy & David Saunders, 2017. "Valuation of a Bermudan DB underpin hybrid pension benefit," Papers 1708.04281, arXiv.org.
- Montanari, Giorgio E. & Doretti, Marco & Bartolucci, Francesco, 2017. "A multilevel latent Markov model for the evaluation of nursing homes' performance," MPRA Paper 80691, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Cheshire & Stephen Gibbons & Jemma Mouland, 2017. "Social Tenants' Health: Evaluating the Effectiveness of Landlord Interventions," SERC Discussion Papers 0219, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.