Report NEP-AGE-2017-05-14This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chen, Xi & Eggleston, Karen & Sun, Ang, 2017. "The Impact of Social Pensions on Intergenerational Relationships: Comparative Evidence from China," IZA Discussion Papers 10731, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alessandro Tondini & Cally Ardington & Ingrid Woolard, 2017. "Public pensions and elderly informal employment: Evidence from a change in retirement age in South Africa," SALDRU Working Papers 206, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Pilar García-Goméz & Titus Galama & Eddy van Doorslaer & Ángel López-Nicholás, 2017. "Interactions between Financial Incentives and Health in the Early Retirement Decision," Working Papers 2017-038, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Bertoni, Marco & Brunello, Giorgio, 2017. "Does Delayed Retirement Affect Youth Employment? Evidence from Italian Local Labour Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 10733, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Heer, Burkhard & Polito, Vito & Wickens, Michael R., 2017. "Population Aging, Social Security and Fiscal Limits," CEPR Discussion Papers 11978, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alserda, G.A.G. & Steenbeek, O.W. & van der Lecq, S.G., 2017. "The Occurrence and Impact of Pension Fund Discontinuity," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2017-008-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Alimi, Omoniyi & Maré, David C. & Poot, Jacques, 2017. "More Pensioners, Less Income Inequality? The Impact of Changing Age Composition on Inequality in Big Cities and Elsewhere," IZA Discussion Papers 10690, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Beetsma, Roel & Lekniute, Zina & Ponds, Eduard, 2017. "U.S. municipal yields and unfunded state pension liabilities," CEPR Discussion Papers 11998, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lewandowski, Piotr & Keister, Roma & Hardy, Wojciech & Górka, Szymon, 2017. "Routine and Ageing? The Intergenerational Divide in the Deroutinisation of Jobs in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 10732, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Damon Jones & Alexander M. Gelber & Daniel W. Sacks & Jae Song, 2017. "Using Kinked Budget Sets to Estimate Extensive Margin Responses: Method and Evidence from the Social Security Earnings Test," Working Papers 2017-034, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Abeliansky, Ana & Prettner, Klaus, 2017. "Automation and demographic change," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 310, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Regina T. Riphahn & Rebecca Schrader, 2017. "Institutional reforms and an incredible rise in old age employment," Working Papers 169, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Schünemann, Johannes & Strulik, Holger & Trimborn, Timo, 2017. "The marriage gap: Optimal aging and death in partnerships," ECON WPS - Vienna University of Technology Working Papers in Economic Theory and Policy 04/2017, Vienna University of Technology, Institute for Mathematical Methods in Economics, Research Group Economics (ECON).
- Jin Sun & Pavel V. Shevchenko & Man Chung Fung, 2017. "A note on the impact of management fees on the pricing of variable annuity guarantees," Papers 1705.03787, arXiv.org, revised May 2017.
- de Graaff, Thomas & Arribas-Bel, Daniel & Ozgen, Ceren, 2017. "Demographic Aging and Employment Dynamics in German Regions: Modeling Regional Heterogeneity," IZA Discussion Papers 10734, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Philippe Deprez & Pavel V. Shevchenko & Mario V. Wuthrich, 2017. "Machine Learning Techniques for Mortality Modeling," Papers 1705.03396, arXiv.org.