Report NEP-AGE-2017-02-05This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yannis Mesquida & Pascal St-Amour, 2016. "Joint Lifetime Financial, Work and Health Decisions: Thrifty and Healthy Enough for the Long Run?," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 16-57, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Daron Acemoglu & Pascual Restrepo, 2017. "Secular Stagnation? The Effect of Aging on Economic Growth in the Age of Automation," NBER Working Papers 23077, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shu, Lei, 2017. "Essays on retirement income provision," Other publications TiSEM e5dd8c4e-03bf-4ec9-9651-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Raimond Maurer & Olivia S. Mitchell & Ralph Rogalla & Tatjana Schimetschek, 2017. "Optimal Social Security Claiming Behavior under Lump Sum Incentives: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 23073, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Friese, Max, 2017. "The interplay between trade unions and the social security system in an aging economy," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 148, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Abeliansky, Ana Lucia & Strulik, Holger, 2017. "How we fall apart: Similarities of human aging in 10 European countries," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 301, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Metzger, Christoph, 2017. "Intra-household allocation of non-mandatory retirement savings," FZG Discussion Papers 64, University of Freiburg, Research Center for Generational Contracts (FZG).
- Kiranmoy Das & Bhuvanesh Pareek & Sarah Brown & Pulak Ghosh, 2017. "A Semiparametric Bayesian Approach to a New Dynamic Zero-Inflated Model," Working Papers 2017001, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Stewart Nixon & Hidekatsu Asada & Vincent Koen, 2017. "Fostering inclusive growth in Malaysia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1371, OECD Publishing.
- Li Tan & Cory Koedel, 2017. "The Effects of Differential Income Replacement and Mortality on U.S. Social Security Redistribution," Working Papers 1701, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised Jun 2019.
- Edwin J. Elton & Martin J. Gruber & Andre de Souza & Christopher R. Blake, 2017. "Target Date Funds: What’s Under the Hood?," Issues in Brief ib2017-2, Center for Retirement Research.
- SUZUKI Wataru, 2016. "Japan's Long-term Care Insurance after 15 Years: Shall we return to the welfare program system or keep pursuing market mechanisms? (Japanese)," Policy Discussion Papers (Japanese) 16014, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Lazuka, Volha, 2017. "The lasting health and income effects of public health formation in Sweden," Lund Papers in Economic History 153, Lund University, Department of Economic History.
- Gemmo, Irina & Götz, Martin, 2016. "Life insurance and demographic change: An empirical analysis of surrender decisions based on panel data," ICIR Working Paper Series 24/16, Goethe University Frankfurt, International Center for Insurance Regulation (ICIR).
- Geloso, Vincent & Kufenko, Vadim & Prettner, Klaus, 2016. "Demographic change and regional convergence in Canada," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68999, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.