Report NEP-AGE-2016-11-20This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stancanelli, Elena G. F., 2016. "Couples' Retirement under Individual Pension Design: A Regression Discontinuity Study for France," IZA Discussion Papers 10322, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Barbara Engels & Johannes Geyer & Peter Haan, 2016. "Pension Incentives and Early Retirement," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1617, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ryuta Ray Kato, 2016. "Elderly Care, Child Care, and Labor Supply in an Aging Japan," Working Papers EMS_2016_13, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- David E. Bloom & Dara Lee Luca, 2016. "The Global Demography of Aging: Facts, Explanations, Future," PGDA Working Papers 13016, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Bertoni, Marco & Brunello, Giorgio & Mazzarella, Gianluca, 2016. "Does postponing minimum retirement age improve healthy behaviours before retirement? Evidence from middle-aged Italian workers," ROA Research Memorandum 007, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- David E. Bloom & Elizabeth Mitgang & Benjamin Osher, 2016. "Demography of Global Aging," PGDA Working Papers 1316, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Arunika Agarwal & Alyssa Lubet & Elizabeth Mitgang & S.K. Mohanty & David E. Bloom, 2016. "Population Aging in India: Facts, Issues, and Options," PGDA Working Papers 13216, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Fisch, Jill E. & Wilkinson-Ryan, Tess & Firth, Kristin, 2016. "Investor financial literacy in the workplace," CFS Working Paper Series 554, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Dotti, Valerio, 2016. "The political economy of immigration and population ageing," Working Papers 16-12, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Karlsson, Martin & Nilsson, Therese & Schwarz, Nina, 2016. "Infant Health, Cognitive Performance and Earnings: Evidence from Inception of the Welfare State in Sweden," IZA Discussion Papers 10339, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fujita, Shigeru & Fujiwara, Ippei, 2016. "Declining Trends In The Real Interest Rate And Inflation: The Role Of Aging," Working Papers 16-29, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Jinkook Lee & Mark E. McGovern & David E. Bloom & P. Arokiasamy & Arun Risbud & Jennifer O’Brien & Varsha Kale & Perry Hu, 2016. "Education, Gender, and State-Level Gradients in the Health of Older Indians: Evidence from Biomarker Data," PGDA Working Papers 12115, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- David E. Bloom & Perry Hu & P. Arokiasamy & Arun Risbud & T. V. Sekher & S.K. Mohanty & Varsha Kale & Jennifer O’Brien & Jinkook Lee, 2016. "Longitudinal Aging Study in India: Biomarker Data Documentation," PGDA Working Papers 11414, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- David E. Bloom & Alfonso Sousa-Poza, 2016. "Ageing and Productivity: Introduction," PGDA Working Papers 9813, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- David E. Bloom & J. W. Lorsch, 2016. "Demographic Influences on U.S. Economic Prospects," PGDA Working Papers 12215, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Jens Kvaerner, 2016. "What Can Shocks to Life Expectancy Reveal About Bequest Motives?," 2016 Meeting Papers 1381, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Cervellati, Matteo & Sunde, Uwe & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2016. "Demographic dynamics and long-run development: Insights for the secular stagnation debate," MERIT Working Papers 049, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).