Report NEP-AGE-2016-08-07This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Petru POPESCU, 2016. "Social Protection for Elderly. Social Exclusion and Poverty," Working papers 03, Ecological University of Bucharest, Department of Economics.
- Philippe Mossé, 2015.
"Caring an ageing population : challenges, facts, artifacts and policies
[Cuidado en el contexto de envejecimiento : desafios, hechos, artefactos e politica]," Post-Print hal-01306562, HAL.
- Christoph Freudenberg & Tamás Berki & Ádám Reiff, 2016. "A Long-Term Evaluation of Recent Hungarian Pension Reforms," MNB Working Papers 2016/2, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Lalé, Etienne, 2016. "Turbulence and the Employment Experience of Older Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 10061, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Albarrán, Irene & Marín, J. Miguel & Alonso, Pablo J. & Benchimol, A., 2016. "Model uncertainty approach in mortality projection with model assembling methodologies," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 23434, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Motegi, H. & Nishimura, Y. & Oikawa, M., 2016. "What Explains the Difference in the Effect of Retirement on Health?: Evidence from Global Aging Data," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 16/13, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Giuseppe Fiori & Domenico Ferraro, 2016. "Aging of the Baby Boomers: Demographics and Propagation of Tax Shocks," 2016 Meeting Papers 359, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Margarita Gelepithis, 2016. "Rethinking the paradox of redistribution: how private insurance and means testing can lead to universalizing reform," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 114, European Institute, LSE.
- Canta, Chiara & Cremer, Helmuth & Gahvari, Firouz, 2016. "Maybe "honor thy father and thy mother": uncertainfamily aid and the design of social long term care insurance," TSE Working Papers 16-685, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Satoshi Nakano & Kazuhiko Nishimura, 2016. "Intergenerational Equity in a Finite Horizon," Papers 1608.01535, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2017.
- Jess Diamond & Kota Watanabe & Tsutomu Watanabe, 2016. "The Formation of Consumer Inflation Expectations:Evidence From Japan's Deflation Experience," UTokyo Price Project Working Paper Series 067, University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Economics.